StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables Popping to Front
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 6-table layout with three across and two high. Four of the tables slightly overlap.

Two of the tables that overlap pop to the front whenever action is required, but the two that they're overlapping with don't pop to the front ever.

I do not want any tables popping to the front, because it's causing me to misclick quite often. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

If I'm not making sense, I'll try to explain more or I can send you a screen shot.

Thanks.
Tables will pop to the front for two reasons:

1. If the option in that site's poker client is turned on. See here

2. If SaT's option for "Activate table when action required" is turned on in Advanced Options

When using SaT, you should certainly have #1 turned off for all the sites that you are using. Otherwise you will definitely run into problems. So if you don't have all of those turned off for all of your sites, that should be your first priority. As for #2, iuts a user preference, maybe that will solve your issue.
Thanks for the fast response. "Activate table..." was turned on, I turned it off and will test tomorrow. Should be golden.