StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables not moving back to the slot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm playing and using SaT on Ongame.

Sometimes my tables are not moving back to the slot after I don't have action on the table anymore. It feels like it's pretty random when it's moving back to the slot.

My settings are these:
[Image: sat.gif]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What is the problem?
How are you expecting the tables to return to the stack slot? Are you using a "Stack" hotkey? Are you clicking Fold with the mouse?

If you turn on the Notification for Action Required in Advanced Options, do you get a popup when you try to send the table back to the stack? If so, the problem is likely that SaT is still thinking that action is required, and therefore, the table is actually going back to the stack, and then immediately popping back into grid.

Lets confirm this first
I press fold with a hotkey (right mouse button). Shouldn't the tables go back to the slot right after this action? They sometimes do at least Smile
While I have you:

I want to play aroung 16-18 tables, which all start in one slot. When ever action is required on a table, they move to the grid. And finally when I press fold, they move back to the slot.

What is the optimally way of doing the above in SaT?

If you want, feel free to PM with this.
(03-14-2013, 12:01 AM)neonsolen Wrote: [ -> ]I press fold with a hotkey (right mouse button). Shouldn't the tables go back to the slot right after this action? They sometimes do at least Smile

If its a "Fold + Stack" hotkey, then they should go back. If its just a "Fold" hotkey, they should not.

However, its more likely that the problem is with the RButton. As mentioned on the OnGame help page, when setting up the RButton hotkey in SaT for use with OnGame, you must answer NO to the popup when it adding the hotkey, asking if you want to pass the right click thru. Unfortunately, OnGame doesn't allow it.

Let me know if this solves it or not. It could also be a problem with your skin, maybe the graphics and colors are not a good match for SaT. Can you post 3 screenshots? 1. with fold/call/bet buttons visible, 2. with the buttons NOT visible, 3. with the pre-action checkboxes visible

(03-14-2013, 12:07 AM)neonsolen Wrote: [ -> ]While I have you:
What is the optimally way of doing the above in SaT?

This is very very common play style.

You want these settings:

(03-14-2013, 12:07 AM)neonsolen Wrote: [ -> ]I want to play aroung 16-18 tables, which all start in one slot.
New Tables slot = slot# that you want tables to start in

(however, my recommendation is to use New Tables = grid, that way you can buy in and take your seat. Then you can simply press your Fold+Stack hotkey and send the table to the stack)

(03-14-2013, 12:07 AM)neonsolen Wrote: [ -> ]When ever action is required on a table, they move to the grid.
Move To Grid = Action Required

(03-14-2013, 12:07 AM)neonsolen Wrote: [ -> ]And finally when I press fold, they move back to the slot.
Fold+Stack hotkey
I just added fold+stack as a hotkey, that seems to do the trick!

Last thing. If I wants to play 16-18 tables, do I need just as many grids? Grids = numbers of tables you wants to play?
(03-14-2013, 02:52 AM)neonsolen Wrote: [ -> ]I just added fold+stack as a hotkey, that seems to do the trick!

cool Smile

Quote:Last thing. If I wants to play 16-18 tables, do I need just as many grids? Grids = numbers of tables you wants to play?

No not necessarily. The number of grid slots is simply the number of tiled slots on your screen for potential tables. It all depends on how much you want to fill your screen, how fast you play, and your style of play (loose or tight).

In general, I would imagine that you would probably need about 50-75% of the amount of slots for the max number of tables that you would play. Keep in mind, that with the SaT method of table management, most of your tables will remain in the stack while you have folded and have no action. So those tables will not consume your grid slots. However, if you are a very loose player, then you will be playing many hands, and therefore your grid slots would fill up faster. Its personal preference really.