StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: decrease_bet_increment=sb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ηι,

bet amount is increasing/decreasing w/bb... How can I change that??? I have already added decrease_bet_increment=sb under settings (I saved it) but nothing has changed..
What site are you playing on? Did you see the note here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/hotkeys

Ι play in winning poker (iPoker)... Everything works fine except this..
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=2
hotkey1action=Increase bet
hotkey1key=WheelUp
hotkey2action=Decrease bet
hotkey2key=WheelDown

It says (in your webpage) that decrease/increase bet increment=sb (by default...).. But it is the opposite... I tried to change it through advanced options (I added -decrease_bet_increment=sb- and I saved the file but nothing has changed..

Can you help, please!! It is really important..
-Bet % pot hotkeys would be really really helpfull also...

Regards,John

When I said ``Bet % pot hotkeys`` I wanted to say
-%Pot default on the flop
-%Pot default on the turn
-%Pot default on the river
(percentage of the pot that automatically will enter into the bet box..)

Then with mouse wheel we would be able in a second to bet...

Stackand Tile seems perfect...Thanks!! But with these additions it can help us much much more in sites also where TableNinja doesn`t work...
(03-15-2013, 04:52 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Ι play in winning poker (iPoker)... Everything works fine except this..

Heh, from the help page that I just linked:

HOTKEYS HELP PAGE Wrote:It will work reliably for: PokerStars, PartyPoker, 888Poker, Merge, WinningPoker. However, for every other site, it will simply send a WheelUp/WheelDown click, which in most cases will produce the same result.

Since iPoker is not in that list, all the SaT hotkey is doing is sending a "Wheel Up/Down" to the table. Then its up to iPoker how they respond to wheel clicks. If you try to use WheelUp/Down yourself, you will probably see that iPoker responds by increasing by one BB.

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about this because they don't expose their betbox to programmers.

I was reluctant to even add this hotkey to the software in the first place. 1. because it sets a bad precedent against the intention of the software (see below) and 2. because it doesn't work consistently across all sites. I will consider removing it altogether to reduce confusion.

(03-15-2013, 05:04 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]When I said ``Bet % pot hotkeys`` I wanted to say
-%Pot default on the flop
-%Pot default on the turn
-%Pot default on the river
(percentage of the pot that automatically will enter into the bet box..)

Then with mouse wheel we would be able in a second to bet...

Stackand Tile seems perfect...Thanks!! But with these additions it can help us much much more in sites also where TableNinja doesn`t work...

Obviously these bet pot functions would be very useful to people. It has been requested before. However, they are just a nightmare to implement and manage, and it would take much more time than I am willing to spend. If I ever did it successfully I would charge a lot of money hehe. It also goes against the intent of SaT. I never designed this to be a hotkey program or a TableNinja replacement. SaT was designed for managing mass amounts of tables.
I hope you don't remove this feature, I bought Stack and Tile a few days ago when I noticed you added it.
Heh ok. I will just continue to instruct people to read the help pages