StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Active Table prob/Move mouse prob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I finally got Intertops(revolution) to work but now i cant get it to recognize the active table.
After i act on table 1 and then its action time on table 7..The "move mouse to active table" doesnt move and the "Highlight active table" doesnt jump to highlight the next table.

I have tried it with the sites "Auto focus" both ON and OFF
"Highlight active table" is pretty useless if it only highlights the table i click on instead of jumping over to show me my attn is needed on the next active table.
Ive tried setting my "Move mouse" coords as well but the only time it works is as soon as i start S&T.

My settings:
[settings]
highlight_border_size=5
highlight_border_color=FF0005
move_mouse_x_percentage=0.62
move_mouse_y_percentage=0.88
table_width=640
table_height=468
total_slots=23
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=640
slot2y=0
slot3x=1280
slot3y=0
slot4x=0
slot4y=195
slot5x=640
slot5y=192
slot6x=1280
slot6y=192
slot7x=0
slot7y=373
slot8x=640
slot8y=373
slot9x=1280
slot9y=373
slot10x=0
slot10y=582
slot11x=640
slot11y=582
slot12x=1280
slot12y=582
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_on_street=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
move_to_grid=never
play_mode=tile
slot13x=1920
slot13y=3
slot14x=1920
slot14y=471
slot15x=2560
slot15y=0
slot16x=2560
slot16y=471
slot17x=1920
slot17y=621
slot18x=2560
slot18y=612
activate_most_urgent=1
highlight_active_win=1
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=1
left_click_detection=1
There is only one issue going on:

1. Is SaT detecting that action is required? Does is move the tables from the stack to grid correctly when it is your turn to act? If this doesn't work, then obviously the active table detection won't work either.

The highlighter is just a general highlighter which will go around whichever window is active. If you turn on the site's "auto focus game windows", then if the tables actually successfully switch focus, then the highlighter should follow. This obviously works when you click to another window. So then the issue becomes whether or not the auto-activation of other tables, either from SaT or the poker site itself, is working properly.
(03-20-2013, 06:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]There is only one issue going on:

1. Is SaT detecting that action is required? Does is move the tables from the stack to grid correctly when it is your turn to act? If this doesn't work, then obviously the active table detection won't work either.
I use tiled version.
The highlighter is just a general highlighter which will go around whichever window is active. If you turn on the site's "auto focus game windows", then if the tables actually successfully switch focus, then the highlighter should follow. This obviously works when you click to another window. So then the issue becomes whether or not the auto-activation of other tables, either from SaT or the poker site itself, is working properly.
The highlighter does not follow the "sites activated table"
When i click on a table it will highlight but it doesnt "jump" to the next "in focus" table

Also the "move mouse to active table" doesnt jump to the next table either.
You need to test with Stack And Tile mode to see if tables are correctly getting detected when action is required
just tried and tables do NOT activate/come to top of stack when its my turn
Tables still wont come to the top of stack when its my turn to act.But if i play the hand it comes in to the grid (Vpip action)
With both site "Bring to front" checked and unchecked
Update.
Active table will come to top of stack Sometimes.Not always as well as the mouse move
Not sure if im being clear.
Ive switched to "stack and tile" (have 6 tables to test)
(also i have it so that i need to vpip for S&T to bring to grid)

-Ok,when action is on me i call...Table moves to grid.
-Then i fold the next hand (In the stack)
-I hear the beep (site sound) that its my turn to act...But table DOES NOT come to top of stack every time.It does here and ther.
-I fold on the table in my grid and it goes to bottom of stack(i have that set)
-I call on a few diff hands and bring 3 tables to grid,Mouse does jump to active table NOR does the "Highlight"

Ive tried this out with the site option set TO bring to front and OFF.Same problem.

1. You need to use Move To Grid setting = When Action Requred
2. Put a table into the stack
3. Wait for your turn to act
4. See if the table pops out into the grid at the right time

If this doesn't work correctly, then none of the other stuff like highlighter and mouse move will work, because action isnt being detected.

This is the first test that should be done always whenever there is a problem
Pages: 1 2