StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Stack and tile not working with PS hotkeys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello,

I have just started to try stackandtile, I have set up using the stack and tile (grid layout), so the tables are stacked (but when I enter a hand it goes to grid)

Unfortunatly this does not seem to be working for me at all. When the tables appear they go to free spot in the grid.

I am using the pokerstars hotkeys (that are built into client).

When I press fold hotkey it does not go back to grid. (So I changed this hotkey so I was using the stack and tile hotkey fold + stack) Now when I fold it goes back to grid.

But when I raise or call a hand, it stays in stack, and is not going to grid. (I am using pokerstars client hotkeys, should this still work?)

Or do I need to change to use all my hotkeys in stackandtile?

(If so is there an option for a hotkey for allin in stackandtile, because I could not see one, and I really need this hotkey)

Thanks for any help
(03-20-2013, 11:21 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have just started to try stackandtile, I have set up using the stack and tile (grid layout), so the tables are stacked (but when I enter a hand it goes to grid)

Unfortunatly this does not seem to be working for me at all. When the tables appear they go to free spot in the grid.

Tables initially get moved to whatever location is specified in your "New Tables" setting.

Quote:I am using the pokerstars hotkeys (that are built into client).

When I press fold hotkey it does not go back to grid. (So I changed this hotkey so I was using the stack and tile hotkey fold + stack) Now when I fold it goes back to grid.

But when I raise or call a hand, it stays in stack, and is not going to grid. (I am using pokerstars client hotkeys, should this still work?)

Or do I need to change to use all my hotkeys in stackandtile?

(If so is there an option for a hotkey for allin in stackandtile, because I could not see one, and I really need this hotkey)

Thanks for any help

SaT will move tables to grid based on you clicking the call/raise button with your mouse, or by you using an SaT hotkey. As you have seen, once you started using the SaT hotkey for Fold+Stack, it started working.

However, there is a workaround for using hotkeys in other software such as TableNinja and the built-in Stars hotkeys.

You will want to set up 'External VPIP hotkeys' within SaT which match all of your PokerStars hotkeys which would enter a hand for you. So for example:

PokerStars call hotkey = C
SaT External VPIP hotkey = ~C
PokerStars bet hotkey = B
SaT External VPIP hotkey = ~B

(the ~ prefix is necessary in SaT because it tells the hotkey to pass through to other programs, in this case Stars. SaT should add this prefix automatically)

I would recommend you continue using the SaT "Fold+Stack" hotkey

Please see the help page for more info:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/hotkeys

I got it working now. Thanks.