StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Pokerheaven problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Ok, i config everything to create a poker heaven custom on a play money table, but it doesn't work afterwards after i load a SNG or a tournament, it works only if i open a play money table.. Ideas what i got wrong?
Yeah, you could have the table_class wrong, or the table title text. What network is this on?

Boss media, PokerHeaven skin
Ok, please post the contents of the custom site that was generated when you used the wizard. The file should be located in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites\ folder. Please copy and paste everything in side.

Second, there is a secret hotkey in SaT: CTRL + SHIT + ALT + T. Click on a table that SaT fails to detect and press this hotkey. It will copy some information about the table to your clipboard, and all you have to do is come and paste it here as well. Do that for every table that fails

I configured it again not on play money, but on SNG.. it worked for the configuration, it somehow worked on one more start, but after i accidentely removed it from sites and added it again it doesnt even make the first step with F9 - doesn't match to site or sth error.

[settings]

standard_table_width=696
standard_table_height=550

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=518
fold_button_y_coord=525
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=475
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=519
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=568
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=536

call_button_x_coord=508
call_button_y_coord=487
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=478
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=482
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=567
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=497

bet_button_x_coord=625
bet_button_y_coord=484
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=583
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=484
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=672
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=498

use_basic_click=1

table_class=BossWindowClass

table_include_title_text=1 - Holdem
table_exclude_title_text=

[1 - MMM 11 - €3,000 FO - Tournament: 53050262 - Poker Heaven],[BossWindowClass]
[2 - Holdem Turbo - Tournament: 53166913 - Poker Heaven],[BossWindowClass]
Ok thanks great. Change this line so that the setting looks like this and is blank, with nothing to the right of the equal sign:

Code:
table_include_title_text=

Then save the file, and close and re-open SaT and try it again and let me know what happens.

That worked, but it stacked the lobby too... i tried to enter the lobby's name in the exclude row but it doesnt allow me to add the site - doesnt match the site after i try to include it..

I meant that i removed the site, added the lobby's name in the "table_exclude_title_text=" row, then when i try to add the site it says "the table's name" doesnt match the site
Use the secret hotkey on the Lobby and paste the result so I can see. Also use it on a few more poker tables that you will be playing on

[Poker Heaven],[BossWindowClass]

Unfortunately i will play mainly tournaments starting in the evening so i cant use it right now Sad
Pages: 1 2