StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Bodog not tiling correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I'm having issues getting Bodog/Bovada to tile and work correctly. I can get all of the hot keys like fold/call etc. to work fine but not the table tiling. I am getting a lot of flicking, tables not going to the place they're supposed to be. Any ideas on how to diagnose this? (other sites work fine)
Is FTP one of your other sites? Can you try removing FTP and seeing if it works?

Nope I don't play on FTP...I only have SnT working on Bodog
What exactly do you mean by table tilling? Tell me exactly what you do to reproduce the problem.

Basically when I load the 4 tables (maximum for the site) they tile correctly in spot 1,2, 3, 4 etc. for maybe 5-20 seconds...and then tables tile in incorrect positions suddenly. They'll stack on top of each other sometimes, other instances one of the tables will go into slot 5. Basically the tables never actually stay in the spot they're supposed to be.
Ok, and what settings are you using in SaT for Play Mode, New Tables, Move to Grid, etc?

Not sure if I know what you mean by all of those settings for "play mode", "new table", "move to grid" etc...but I'll list whatever I can below:

Scan Mode: DWM (but have tried both in the past)
Stack slot: 1
New Tables slot: grid
Old tables slot: grid
Activate table on move to grid: checked
Send tables to stack at end of hand: unchecked

Just now I loaded up 4 tables and they went to slot 2, 3, 4, 5...but not slot 1 in the grid. I have tried to remedy this by re-arranging slot 5 where 1 is supposed to be etc. but that didn't help the problem at all.
Play Mode is in the upper left corner of the Layout tab. Are you using 'StackAndTile' or 'Tile' only ? I'm gonna guess you are using 'StackAndTile' because otherwise you wouldn't have a stack slot.

If you are using Slot 1 for your stack, then your grid are slots 2-5. The stack slot is not part of the grid. So based on your New Tables setting, then it is correct for them to go to slots 2,3,4,5.

What outcome do you want? How do you want to play? Then I can tell you what settings to try.

Okay now I know why I couldn't find "Play Mode" etc...I was using an older version that had a different interface altogether. As soon as I installed the newest release from the site, I switched it from "Stack and Tile" to just "Tile", and everything is working perfectly as it should.

Glad to get this working again, thanks!

Pages: 1 2