StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SaT tables not returning to stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fatwheels

Hi I just downloaded the software. I use the SaT hotkeys which seemed to get it working for a second but as soon as i restarted the tables shift to the grid but don't shift back after folding.

Also when I open a new table it goes directly into my stack instead of waiting for me to select a seat/table select. When I choose slot 4 for new tables my whole stack shifts to slot 4(I'm using 6 slots). This is on pokerstars nova gray.

OK so doing some searching through the forums and I found the shift table to stack at end of hand setting, that got it working. As well as the new tables to slot 4 which if you turn SaT on and off every table is read as a new table? is there a way to make it a new table just for the buy in period or is 1 minute the minimum time frame?

One thing I'm not sure how to do without turning stack and tile mode off is how to move a table out of the stack to a slot to observer the action and move it back when done is this possible in this mode?
(04-03-2013, 05:19 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]As well as the new tables to slot 4 which if you turn SaT on and off every table is read as a new table? is there a way to make it a new table just for the buy in period or is 1 minute the minimum time frame?

Please see:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/table-types

Why are you turning SaT on and off?

The 1 minute duration is for 'Old Tables', it has nothing to do with 'New Tables'

(04-03-2013, 05:19 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I'm not sure how to do without turning stack and tile mode off is how to move a table out of the stack to a slot to observer the action and move it back when done is this possible in this mode?

Set up a hotkey to "Move table to next grid slot"

fatwheels

I am turning it off and on to reconfigure settings since I can't add hotkeys/configure slots while it is running. Once I got the basic settings right I've been keeping it on though I still have to keep it off if i want to type the f key since that will turn my hotkeys back on.

OK so I think i got that part figured out. With hotkeys i can move tables to different slots and back in.

Now I am having a problem with a table in the stack popping to the front [undefined=undefined]without the action being required[/undefined] causing me to back up my actions, sit out on tables, missclick hands etc... With the tables popping up in the stack one after the other it has caused me to fold hands by mistake and potentially very costly. This will usually happen on a table that no action is required and i see my new hand in the CO and UTG hasn't even acted yet. I'm using the "move table after entering pot" setting. How do I make it so only if the action is on a table that it will pop up as well as not allowing another table to pop up until action is taken?

Sometimes the tables still don't go back into the stack on their own, doesn't matter if it was raise and take it or it was played until the river. Am I stuck having to do this manually? This happens maybe 10% of the time. Also sometimes I move the table from the stack to a slot and it will move back in on its own(I set this up to a specific slot not next slot in grid is this ok?), even if I have a hand that i'm playing. How do i lock that table into the slot until i send it back?

fatwheels

Sorry I'm just figuring this all out but I think it was because of the old table being set to 1 min and also being sent to my main stack. I changed this and it seems to be working with the tables popping up in the stack and keeping me from acting.

The problem I have now is the tables sitting in the grid without me sending them back. Is there a fix for this? sometimes its instant, i fold table goes in, other times I play a hand and it sits for 2 hands and goes back in or it doesn't go back in until I send it back.

fatwheels

OK so I'm still having problems with the tables in the stack popping up whenever. When I have a table that requires action on top of the stack other tables will popup on top of it. When I have a table that is at the top of the stack that doesn't require action(not sure why this is even on top of the stack) no tables will pop up on top of it.

And also tables not going back into the stack of course.

Sorry for the multiple posts just trying to figure this out and it seems to work fine at times and others it is complete chaos.

fatwheels

It seems to bring a table to the front when there isn't any action at the tables. This sometimes allows tables to pop up sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't i have to move it/minimize to get to the tables that require action.
Ok, you need to make sure that action is correctly being detected.

Use 'Move To Grid' setting = 'When Action Required'
Set up a hotkey to 'Stack Table'
Start SaT and use the hotkey to put the table in the stack.
Wait for your turn to act. The table should stay in the stack
When it is your turn, the table should automatically pop out into grid.

Does that work correctly?

If not, you need to remove the site and go through the Include Site setup again, paying specific attention to when it asks for you to press F10.

What site(s) are you playing on?

fatwheels

Yes the move when action required does work.

Although this defeats the purpose of me playing with a stack of 12-15 tables and focusing on 7 or 5 tables since it fills up my grid with preflop action and doesn't leave me any room for tables to go to the grid.

I would prefer to use the move to grid seting w/ when enetering pot as this would help me a lot more all while keeping the tables size bigger. On this setting i'm still having the same problem, table in stack pops up when action is not required, tables pop up with no regard to order, tables in grid fail to return to stack when hand is completed, when sending a table from the stack to grid table will return to stack on its own if not in a hand.

This is on pokerstarsnovagray. Although I would use it on partypoker as well if this works out.
(04-04-2013, 04:15 AM)fatwheels Wrote: [ -> ]I would prefer to use the move to grid seting w/ when enetering pot as this would help me a lot more all while keeping the tables size bigger.

The 'Action Required' setting was just to test. If that works correctly, then we can assume that SaT is detecting your turn to act properly.

Quote: On this setting i'm still having the same problem, table in stack pops up when action is not required, tables pop up with no regard to order,

Well first you must be certain that with the 'Action Required' setting that the tables stay in the stack and only pop into the grid at the correct time, when it becomes your turn.

You say that this works. If so, then SaT is probably working correctly. Something else might be popping tables to the top of your stack. Are you running any other softwares? Have you turned off the Stars option to pop tables to top as mentioned on the Stars help page?

Quote:tables in grid fail to return to stack when hand is completed,

There is probably an error somewhere regarding the End Of Hand detection. Are you sure you set it up correctly during the Include Site setup when it asked you to click on the flop/hole cards? Are you sure you are using preferred seating as mentioned on the help page?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/advanced-options

Quote:when sending a table from the stack to grid table will return to stack on its own if not in a hand.

Tables should never automatically return from grid->stack on its own unless the End Of Hand is detected. You can turn on the Notification in Advanced Options and see if you get a popup in the lower right of the screen saying that End Of Hand detected.

When this happens, see if you get that popup (you should). Then at least we know the reason WHY the tables are moving back on their own. Then we just have to fix the End Of Hand detection