StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Trial period has ended before it has begun!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

i get this message when i start the program after just have downloaded the free trial. "Your trial has expired. Please buy at stackandtile.com"

But i downloaded just one hour ago...

ID: 6C939E4E59D13E11
Maybe you used it a long time ago? Or maybe your computer ID just happened to randomly match someone elses. Anyway, I've given you 15 days. Smile

Thanks! Program works great, surprisingly easy to setup. I mostly play at stars and max 0.25/0.50 $ but i also play at svenska spel (boss) with another currency thats equal to 0.25/0.50$, but there its higher numbers 2/4 SEK with the swedish currency. Must i pay for the expensive version if I decide to get a license?
Boss is not one of the supported sites that are built in. You would need to select 'Other' from the Sites dropdown and the setup is a little more complicated.

If you buy the Small Stakes version, it should still work for those tables too. It depends on what the table title looks like. If it doesn't work let me know

Cant get SaT to work on boss (svenska spel). Mostly the tables refuses to stack and instant goes back to grid. I have added the site many times with the same result. It seems that Sat thinks that its action on me when I actually have folded.

The fold button is the same color as the background (lightgrey and you cant mod the background behind the actionbuttons). Is this a issue? Known problems with boss?
Indeed that is the issue. If the table color behind the fold button is the same color as the fold button, then SaT cannot determine when the fold button is visible and when it is not. So it will think you always need action.

Can you mod the button colors?
Edit.
Yeah you could use call or raise as well.

When you select 'Other' from the site drop down menu, and go through the wizard, towards the end it asks you which button you want to use for the action button. You should pick either 'fold', 'call', or 'raise' (with no quotes).

If you are certain that call or raise is always visible, then just type that in. Alternatively, if you don't want to go through the whole setup again, you can just modify the existing file that was created. It would be located in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites\. Look for the line that says action_button=

I have tried all of fold, call, raise but get the same result. No chance of adding Boss as supported site?

Other suggestion?
Looking at that screenshot, the upper half of the buttons are grayish, and the bottom half is greed/red. So it depends on which part of the button you clicked as the coordinate. If you clicked near the top, then SaT will be matching a gray color and its pretty close to the table background.

Only other suggestion would be to select "Other", go through the custom site wizard again, and when it asks you to click on the button, click on the bottom half. And then for the action_button pick one of those green/red buttons
Pages: 1 2