StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: New Revolution update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Broke tables popping to front of stack.... True poker hasn't worked right for a while either for me.
Revolution has been a problem for a while. Are you saying that SaT always thinks that tables require action? Can you try using Move To Grid = Action Required and see if tables stay in the stack correctly until it is your turn?

TruePoker... for now, you will need to select "Other" from the dropdown and use the custom site wizard
True worked before under your Winning network option, but hasn't for a week or two now. And revolution tables just aren't coming to the front of the stack at all when it's their turn, I can move them around the grid and into the stack but they don't come to the front when action is required.
I play tournaments if that makes a difference. No cash games at all so maybe table id's are different?
I just set it like you said and they basically stay out in the grid, refuse to go back into the stack.
(04-18-2013, 04:49 AM)Keystone Wrote: [ -> ]I just set it like you said and they basically stay out in the grid, refuse to go back into the stack.

Yeah, a few people reported this problem already too. I am considering removing support for Revolution and OnGame. Those sites are crap and are not friendly towards third party software. If they prevent SaT from scanning the table, there is nothing that I can do.

(04-18-2013, 04:42 AM)Keystone Wrote: [ -> ]True worked before under your Winning network option, but hasn't for a week or two now.

Like I said, you need to use the custom site wizard for now. This is described on the WinningPoker help page on the site. They break something everytime they put out an update. I am looking into a better solution for this.
Ok, can tell you that if you remove support for Revolution you'll be losing at least one customer though. I understand if it's not possible or whatever, but it's worked 100% fine up untill the update that went through today.

You've got a great product, and I've gotten so used to it that I'm sitting here contemplating just quitting my session early instead of forcing myself to play without it. I really hope everything will get worked out and I can continue to send you money every month.
Of course IF there is a way to fix it, I will do it. You think I want to lose customers? heh Smile I have tried ridiculously hard to get Revolution support into the software to begin with, and it still didn't work for many people already. You were lucky to have it work for you for so long. This is mentioned on the Revolution help page.

I have many customers just like you who understand just how valuable the SaT method of table management is. I have heard many times that people just cannot play when SaT goes down. I am proud of that and the solution, regardless of the fact that I don't make much money on this software.

As for the joke that is Revolution network... You should complain to Cake and threaten them that they will lose a customer's rake if they don't build a better poker client as well. But as it looks, Revolution network will be gone soon anyway as they cannot even make good on player cashouts. People on 2p2 claim 3 month cashout wait times. Person to person transfers have Cake trading at 50c on the dollar. Its not surprising that they cannot build decent software either.