StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 2 Grid questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi,
1. is it possible to adjust when the tables move to grid? Right now the tables move to grid when a new hand is dealt. Is it possible to adjust it to move it later when my action is actually required (move it to grid when the 3 buttons are clickable)

2. Right now when I press the hotkey for keeping the table on Grid, and lets say I wanna keep it at Slot 1 it seems as if this table is basically ignored and new tables constantly popup in Slot 1 as well even though I want Slot 1 to be blocked so I can focus on the acutal table which is locked and not have a content overlay with other tables.
(05-15-2013, 03:49 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
1. is it possible to adjust when the tables move to grid? Right now the tables move to grid when a new hand is dealt. Is it possible to adjust it to move it later when my action is actually required (move it to grid when the 3 buttons are clickable)

Move to Grid = 'Action Required' is supposed to do exactly what you describe. If it doesn't, please see the help pages for whatever site this happens on. Most likely it is because the pre-action fold checkbox is the same color as the actual Fold button. The only workaround is really to modify the table graphics so that these colors are different, or try a different skin on the network.

Quote:2. Right now when I press the hotkey for keeping the table on Grid, and lets say I wanna keep it at Slot 1 it seems as if this table is basically ignored and new tables constantly popup in Slot 1 as well even though I want Slot 1 to be blocked so I can focus on the acutal table which is locked and not have a content overlay with other tables.

What slot are you using for your "stack" ? Usually the stack is in slot 1, so obviously "Keep In Grid" on slot1 isn't gonna work. The "grid" are all the other slots aside from the stack slot, new tables slot, and old tables slot.

Ok I Play on Stars and use the Hypersimple theme, so the first thing I know to fix now.

The 2. question: Sorry for the confusion. My tables are obv in Slot 1 and I want to keep the special table in Slot 2. So the table which is now locked on Slot 2 works fine. It stays there without going back in the stack, but other tables go to Slot 2 as well and stay there until I hit the fold button and then a new table goes there...
Hrrmmm, as for Slot 2, no other tables should go there. Do you have Slot 2 set as your New/Old Tables slot?