StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Set up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just downloaded the software and have been using it for a few hours now.
It has been behaving quite erratically at times and I noticed in an old thread that there were bugs with Pokerstars Black theme.Did these get fixed?
Also i'm probably being dumb but can you tell me the exact settings for identifying tables that have timed out? I am using a grid with 6 slots on 2 monitors and designated one for old tables?
Are there any known issues with Table Scan Turbo? Is it still not possible to have a different size stack table to the grid slots?
Thanks in advance.
(05-17-2013, 06:18 AM)simoncs Wrote: [ -> ]Just downloaded the software and have been using it for a few hours now.
It has been behaving quite erratically at times and I noticed in an old thread that there were bugs with Pokerstars Black theme.Did these get fixed?

There should be no problems with Black theme anymore.

What is the erratic behavior that you notice?

Quote:Also i'm probably being dumb but can you tell me the exact settings for identifying tables that have timed out? I am using a grid with 6 slots on 2 monitors and designated one for old tables?

So SaT works by scanning each table to check whether or not your action is required (whether or not it is your turn). It mainly does this by looking for the visibility of the Fold button. If it sees the Fold button, then that means that action is required.

Once it has found the first time that action is required, it will start an internal countdown, for the length of 5 minutes by default (which is configurable in Advanced Options -> Old Tables Duration). If the table has not required your action again within those 5 minutes, then it will move the table to the Old Tables Slot.

You can see here for more info:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/table-types

Quote:Are there any known issues with Table Scan Turbo? Is it still not possible to have a different size stack table to the grid slots?
Thanks in advance.

No issues with TST. I am certain that many SaT users also use TST.

Unfortunately, both stack and grid slots must be the same size at this time. I am unsure if I will change that in the future, as there are some extra difficulties that correspond with that change.
Thanks for your help.Everything seems to be working perfectly! Great product.
I guess it's a terrible exchange rate plus 20% Vat! But worth it, cheers.
Yeah unfortunately my credit card processor handles all of that, I have no choice on the matter. They have to comply with the regulations of the EU for the tax.