StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: How can I update the software?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do I have to uninstall, install and setup all softwares in every update?
My full tilt doesn't work for 10 days.
I use version 2.2.0.3 and don't want to loose my Microgaming configuration.

You update the software by downloading the new version from the Download button on the website.

If you are using an old version, then you shouldn't expect things to work. Wink Especially when new versions have made updates to fix things. I'm not saying there's not a problem, there could definitely still be a bug, but you should always run the latest version first just to be sure.

I don't know why you think that you will lose your custom Microgaming config. When you upgrade SaT, you should not uninstall first. Rather, just download the new version and install it right over the top of the existing one. Alternatively, you can simply save a backup copy of your Microgaming config, which should be located in the C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites\ folder

So, update the software first, and then see if things still work. You may need to remove and re-Include FTP. If it still fails, tell me when and how it fails, and what you expect it should be doing.