StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Increase / Decrease bet hotkey doesnt work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

IMightBluff

I am trying to set up xpadder to play on bovada with Xbox controller, and I macroed the increase / decrease bet and it doens't work. Also why is there no check hotkey?
I am not using the Xbox controller yet, still testing it out with the keyboard
(05-27-2013, 11:58 AM)IMightBluff Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to set up xpadder to play on bovada with Xbox controller, and I macroed the increase / decrease bet and it doens't work.

See here for hotkeys help:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/hotkeys

Specifically, the Increase/Decrease bet hotkey only works on pokersites that allow me to manipulate their betslider control programmatically. The sites listed on that help page allow that. For every other site, SaT will simply send a WheelUp/Down click. Since Bovada isn't one of the sites that gives programmers access to their betslider, SaT will be sending WheelUp clicks on that site. If Bovada doesn't respond to WheelUp clicks, then the hotkey will not do anything.

Quote:Also why is there no check hotkey?

Check is usually the same button as Call. In SaT, the Fold/Call/Bet hotkeys actually correspond to the 1/2/3rd buttons on the table.
Do you know of any other way to bet on bovada with hotkeys? Since the increase / decrease won't work?
(05-27-2013, 12:34 PM)IMightBluff Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know of any other way to bet on bovada with hotkeys? Since the increase / decrease won't work?

I do not know at the moment.

In the future, SaT will have hotkeys to click the bet preset buttons such as half pot, pot, etc that are on the actual table. I have no timeframe on this however.