StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Microgaming - SaF stacks the main lobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have tried the following with no success.

table_exclude_title_text=Betsson Poker by Microgaming - Welcome my_screen_name

table_exclude_title_text=Welcome

table_include_title_text=/
table_exclude_title_text=Betsson Poker by Microgaming - Welcome my_screen_name

Please help.

Otherwise the SaA does exactly what I wanted to do apart from the fact that you cannot use the free version on Microgaming because it doesn't recognise what limit is played (no information provided by Microgaming).
Try this:

Code:
table_include_title_text=/
table_exclude_title_text=Welcome
It didn't work I'm afraid.

Funny is that even if I stop and close SaT I am unable to resize the lobby...the only option is to close the lobby and open it again.
(05-31-2013, 08:26 AM)husky333 Wrote: [ -> ]It didn't work I'm afraid.

Funny is that even if I stop and close SaT I am unable to resize the lobby...the only option is to close the lobby and open it again.

That is strange, and that is good information. So if you open the lobby by itself without SaT, then you can resize it fine? But then when you Start SaT, SaT resizes the lobby and then you cannot resize it any further?

What if you try simply this? What happens?

Code:
table_exclude_title_text=Betsson

Also, remember after these changes, you need to save the file AND restart SaT so that the settings will reload.
It's still the same. SaT takes the lobby as a poker window and resizes it.
Normally the lobby is not resizable. When SaT is running the lobby is resized (gets smaller) just like a poker window (663x638) and when SaT is shut down the size of the lobby remains the same...I cannot make it larger and thus some of the features like cashier etc is missing.
I can show you the issue via teamviewer if you like.
Its ok, I understand the problem, teamviewer is not necessary.

However, the problem is that SaT doesn't seem to be using the values correctly, because if Welcome is in the titlebar of the lobby, and you have that word in the table_exclude_title_text line, then it should obey

The only other thing I can think of is that maybe you don't have permissions to edit the custom micgrogaming .ini file or something? Where is the file that you are changing these lines? It should be located in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites\ folder. If you are on 64bit windows then it will be Program Files (x86)
Sorry I didn't get any email about your reply.
The .ini file is located in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Layouts
I can edit the file in layouts folder but for some reason I cannot edit it in Sites folder (denied)Dodgy
I am able to edit the file through SaT (file - current layout), checked and "table_exclude_title_text=Welocme" is saved in the file but still no joy. I even tried to copy the layout file to Sites folder but it didn't help.
No no, the .ini file in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Layouts\ is your main layout .ini file, this contains all the settings for the program. You are correct: This is the file that opens when you click File->Current Layout.

However, there should be a different .ini file in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites\. This is the file that was created when you selected "Other" from the Sites dropdown, and you created the Microgaming config with the custom site wizard. It is in this file where you should already find the lines for table_include_title_text= and table_exclude_title_text=

That file should look something like this one:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Microgaming.ini

It won't be exactly the same, but thats ok. You just need to edit those two lines at the bottom and then save the file.

If windows doesn't allow you to save the file, permission denied or something, you will need to right click the file, choose Properties, and then change the security permissions to allow full access for your user.

Alternatively, you can try to download that file above, and put that file directly into the /Sites/ folder. Then open up SaT and look at the bottom of the Sites dropdown list and you should see it. Include that site and remove your other one. Some other user created that configuration for Microgaming, so you could try it.
Oh yes I have found the .ini file in /Sites/ and it seems to work now:-)

I was trying to insert the code into .ini file in /layouts/ that's why it didn't work.

Thanks for your help:-)