StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables not going into the grid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I am just stabbing into your program, which looks interesting.

I setup 4 slots, (x) stack and ttile tables, (x) move to grid when action required, stack slot 1, new+old tables slot: grid

Now I open a bunch of tables, like 3 or 4 of them go into the grid, the rest stays at random locations on the screen.

Shouldn't they all go somewhere into the grid?

Sorry if this is a noob question...
Ok so when SAT first encounters a table, it is designated as a "New Table" and then moved appropriately. Your "New Tables" is set to "grid", so when you open your first 3 tables, they will be put into grid slots 2,3,4. After that, there is no more free grid slots available, so those tables will not be moved.

The idea is that once you open the new table and have bought in and taken your seat, you should move the table to the stack either by Folding on a hand or by using a "Stack Table" (or Fold+Stack) hotkey. That way you keep the grid slots free for other tables.

The 'New Tables' setting was implemented because previously any new tables that got opened would just be placed wherever the pokersite would put them. When you are already in the middle of a session, you don't want those tables to overlap your existing grid tables.