StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Performance Issue with many tables.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I used to stack 24 tables and decided to give SAT a try in hopes to be able to play closer to 16 tables.

Right now my cutoff before things start getting difficult is 12.

I have a main monitor with 6 tables in the grid and the 7th is on my other monitor (stack table).

The main issue i'm having right now is the grid being cluttered with tables where my action is not pending. Most of these tables i have hole cards but it is not my turn yet.

Observances leading to this problem.

1. Delay in moving tables i have acted on to stack.
2. Moving tables to grid where i have cards but no action (not every table is moved but i notice this.)
3. Clicking stack table hotkey and it returns tables where i have no action yet (but usually cards) or the same table.

I play with Table Ninja 2 which i use for hotkeys and other annoyances => i don't use stack and fold hotkey.

The checkboxes i have under advanced options are: Activate table when action required, Send tables to stack at end of hand, include holecard dectection, drag and drop to swap slots.
(07-09-2013, 04:36 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I used to stack 24 tables and decided to give SAT a try in hopes to be able to play closer to 16 tables.

Right now my cutoff before things start getting difficult is 12.

I have a main monitor with 6 tables in the grid and the 7th is on my other monitor (stack table).

The main issue i'm having right now is the grid being cluttered with tables where my action is not pending. Most of these tables i have hole cards but it is not my turn yet.

Well, keep in mind, tables will initially move from the stack and into the grid depending on your "Move To Grid" setting. However, once the table is already in the grid, it will stay there until you either click Fold or send it back to the stack (or until End Of Hand if you are using that option).

So for example, if you are moving tables to grid "when action required", then when its your turn to act preflop, the table will move out of the stack and into the grid. You will then act on the table in the grid. After you act, the table will REMAIN in the grid since you are now actively involved in this hand. It will remain in the grid until you specifically re-stack it.

If you want tables to return back to the stack after EVERY action, then you could try setting up "Fold+Stack", "Call+Stack", and "Bet+Stack" hotkeys.

Quote:Observances leading to this problem.

1. Delay in moving tables i have acted on to stack.
2. Moving tables to grid where i have cards but no action (not every table is moved but i notice this.)
3. Clicking stack table hotkey and it returns tables where i have no action yet (but usually cards) or the same table.

#2 and #3 could be your problem, which is different than what I wrote above. Have you checked the help pages for the site you are playing on?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/wor...oker-sites

Specifically, it could be the problem that is common with PokerStarsHyperSimple. I have no idea what site/theme you are talking about since you didn't mention it, but this could be your problem.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...wrong-time

I used hypersimple i will check out that link now.

Thanks.
There is a fix to change the graphics for HyperSimple on the Stars help page
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars