StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: ipoker/ongame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I play on 5 sites (mtt's). PS/FTP/PP/EP/WH.

PPS/FTP/PP working perfect!

Europoker (ongame) and William Hill (ipoker) are not working as they should. Sometimes they go back in the stack and sometimes they stay. It seems completely random. Also if they go back in the stack they will go into the grid when the cards are dealt. So not when it's your turn to act.

In advance opties I have scan mode: DWM and I have win7 with aero theme.

What could be mine problem?

greetings

ps Is it normal that in the break all tables go into the grid? I have added a hotkey to put them back but maybe there's a easier way?
(07-10-2013, 11:45 AM)itw4sntme Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes they go back in the stack and sometimes they stay. It seems completely random.

Tables should not be going back to the stack randomly ever. Are you using End Of Hand detection? Perhaps there is a problem with that. Otherwise tables should remain in the grid unless you specifically send them back to the stack.

Quote:Also if they go back in the stack they will go into the grid when the cards are dealt. So not when it's your turn to act.

Did you check the help pages for iPoker and OnGame?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/wor...oker-sites

For this problem, it usually has to do with the fold pre-action checkbox being the same color as the actual Fold button.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...wrong-time

Quote:ps Is it normal that in the break all tables go into the grid?

This is not normal, but it could be similar to the 2nd issue above. SaT looks for the color of the Fold button. If you site shows some type of "sit in" button or something during a break, and that button is the same color, then perhaps SaT would mistakenly think that action is required. What site is this? Can you take a screenshot of the table when it happens?

Quote:I have added a hotkey to put them back but maybe there's a easier way?

This is always a good idea.
(07-10-2013, 07:01 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 11:45 AM)itw4sntme Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes they go back in the stack and sometimes they stay. It seems completely random.

Tables should not be going back to the stack randomly ever. Are you using End Of Hand detection? Perhaps there is a problem with that. Otherwise tables should remain in the grid unless you specifically send them back to the stack.

Quote:Also if they go back in the stack they will go into the grid when the cards are dealt. So not when it's your turn to act.

Did you check the help pages for iPoker and OnGame?

No I did not, didn't know it was their. Now I checked it the settings allready where good.

For this problem, it usually has to do with the fold pre-action checkbox being the same color as the actual Fold button.

I have include ipoker and ongame with the "other" function and it seems that the both work better now but still not perfect. I will test a bit more and will let your know.

Quote:ps Is it normal that in the break all tables go into the grid?

This is not normal, but it could be similar to the 2nd issue above. SaT looks for the color of the Fold button. If you site shows some type of "sit in" button or something during a break, and that button is the same color, then perhaps SaT would mistakenly think that action is required. What site is this? Can you take a screenshot of the table when it happens?

All 5 sites! I have made a screenshot and I will mail it to you? What is your e-mail adres?

Quote:I have added a hotkey to put them back but maybe there's a easier way?

This is always a good idea.

(07-11-2013, 12:31 PM)itw4sntme Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 07:01 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]For this problem, it usually has to do with the fold pre-action checkbox being the same color as the actual Fold button.

I have include ipoker and ongame with the "other" function and it seems that the both work better now but still not perfect. I will test a bit more and will let your know.

Hrmmm... well what I was suggesting is that perhaps you need to mod the table graphics. If the skin that you play on uses the same color for the fold checkbox as the actual fold button, then SaT will send the tables to the grid as soon as those checkboxes are visible, instead of when the real fold button is visible.

Quote:
Quote:This is not normal, but it could be similar to the 2nd issue above. SaT looks for the color of the Fold button. If you site shows some type of "sit in" button or something during a break, and that button is the same color, then perhaps SaT would mistakenly think that action is required. What site is this? Can you take a screenshot of the table when it happens?
All 5 sites! I have made a screenshot and I will mail it to you? What is your e-mail adres?

support (at) stackandtile (dot) com

Ohhhhh, all sites... then I know what it must be... the Old Tables feature! Since during the break you have no action required, then the tables are probably getting triggered as Old Tables, and moving to grid. You can try increasing the duration for Old Tables in Advanced Options
(07-11-2013, 03:33 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2013, 12:31 PM)itw4sntme Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 07:01 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]For this problem, it usually has to do with the fold pre-action checkbox being the same color as the actual Fold button.

Hrmmm... well what I was suggesting is that perhaps you need to mod the table graphics. If the skin that you play on uses the same color for the fold checkbox as the actual fold button, then SaT will send the tables to the grid as soon as those checkboxes are visible, instead of when the real fold button is visible.

Can you mod the table graphics on ipoker and ongame? And how do I do that then?? I tried to find it but I didn't succeed.

Quote:
Quote:This is not normal, but it could be similar to the 2nd issue above. SaT looks for the color of the Fold button. If you site shows some type of "sit in" button or something during a break, and that button is the same color, then perhaps SaT would mistakenly think that action is required. What site is this? Can you take a screenshot of the table when it happens?

support (at) stackandtile (dot) com

Ohhhhh, all sites... then I know what it must be... the Old Tables feature! Since during the break you have no action required, then the tables are probably getting triggered as Old Tables, and moving to grid. You can try increasing the duration for Old Tables in Advanced Options

That must be it yes! I will test it in my sessie tonight. I will let you know what the result is.

(07-12-2013, 01:59 AM)itw4sntme Wrote: [ -> ]Can you mod the table graphics on ipoker and ongame? And how do I do that then?? I tried to find it but I didn't succeed.

There are some links for suggested table mods for ipoker and ongame on each sites help page:

You'll have to check with the mod authors as for how to install them, etc.

Quote:That must be it yes! I will test it in my sessie tonight. I will let you know what the result is.

k
I have download a mod for ipoker and ongame. They both work perfectly, and now SaT seems to work perfect also on those sites. Sunday I will play playing mtt's again and we will see how it will work. I think it will work great!

Now in the break the tables don't pop up anymore, thanks for that tip.

Thx for all the help and you made a very happy customer Smile
Great news Smile