StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SaT detects the Winamax Lobby as a table
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Hey,
SaT detects the Winamax Lobby as a table and puts it in the grid like one,
even after I've "ignored the table" I am not able to resize it.
Can you fix this?
Thanks
Are you using the built-in Winamax settings? Or did you use the custom site wizard?

Does it detect the main lobby or a tournament lobby or what?

SaT should exclude any windows that have the word "Lobby" in the titlebar... (the titlebar is the bar at the top of the window with the "_" (minimize), square (maximize), and "X" (close) buttons. Those buttons are on the right side of the titlebar, and the text is on the left.

What does your Winamax Lobby say in the titlebar?

My Winamax lobby says simply "Lobby" in the titlebar and nothing else. You can see it in the screenshot here in the upper left:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/winamaxa...option.png

Sry, dont know which settings you mean, I normally installed the software and then customized some settings, i guess.

Whatever first of all I mean the main lobby. Before logging in it says "Login" in the titlebar (maybe thats the problem?) (see screenshot)
http:// screencast.com/t/jRO6GBfnlB

After logging in it says "Lobby" as well and it is not treated as a table anymore, but as I already said I am not able to resize it then.
So I think the problem is the just the "Login" in the titlebar at the beginning.

Thanks
Yes thats exactly the problem. The lobby is showing "Login" in the titlebar. For now, you will have to log in BEFORE you press Start on SaT.

In the next update, I will exclude the word "Login" as well so you won't have to worry about it.

You have to add "My Account" as well, that's what the titlebar says when you go to your balance.
Thanks

Oh, I just recognized the titlebar says the name of every Tournament when you register/open it's lobby
Ah crap... hrmmmm this is a problem...
I think I have a fix for this. Will be in the next version.

pimos

hi i still ahve this issue when i open the lobby of a tournament ( it also happens with during login but i dont care so much since i just have to login when SAT is off , so just for the record ).
i ve tried the build in winamax ini file and a custom made one, same problem.
my custom .ini looks like this:

[settings]

standard_table_width=694
standard_table_height=543

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=254
fold_button_y_coord=477
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=184
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=467
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=957
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=1422

call_button_x_coord=348
call_button_y_coord=481
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=293
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=465
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=398
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=495

bet_button_x_coord=461
bet_button_y_coord=478
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=401
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=468
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=507
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=496

use_basic_click=0

table_class=ApolloRuntimeContentWindow

table_include_title_text=
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby

oh i tried using all other scan modus, i use earo and therefor use dwm "normally"

thank you!

actually now the build in winamax .ini file doesnt recognize my cashgame tables?
"doesnt match for this site"..

thanks for helping out, i use the latest verison of SAT
Pages: 1 2 3