StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Hotkeys on Full Tilt do not work properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey,
it's a bit weird, Hotkeys do ALWAYS work when the mouse cursor is right on the border of the table (see screenshot)
http:// screencast.com/t/L0c1XFGnPjI
EVERYWHERE ELSE they do not work most of the time
Is there any solution?
It does not work on any table layout.
I use all hotkeys with that "~" mark so that they work outside a table as well.
Thanks
Are the keys getting sent to the chatbox? Maybe the ~ won't work on FTP. Do the hotkeys work on other sites with the ~?

When you don't use the ~, do the hotkeys then work in all locations on the FTP table?

I use mouse keys, so I dont know if they were sent to the chatbox.
I've tried it with keyboard keys and there it works (even with that ~ mark) and they do not getting sent to the chat.
On other sites the mouse keys with ~ do work (stars, winamax, 888)
Without the ~ mouse hotkeys do work in all locations on the full tilt table.
Ahhh... ok.

Unfortunately, I think with Full Tilt then you will not be able to use the ~. If it works correctly on other sites, then my guess is the problem is with Full Tilt and the way that they handle the mouse clicks.

I believe OnGame has the same problem. If you try to use the ~ for RButton, the hotkey will fail. I think both OnGame and FTP both have a right click menu that they end up responding to instead of using the hotkey.

kaytor

Hi, I can't get hotkeys (keep table in grid) to work, my hotkeys are getting sent to chat.

Any way to fix it ?

kaytor

(02-03-2014, 01:42 AM)kaytor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I can't get hotkeys (keep table in grid) to work, my hotkeys are getting sent to chat.

Any way to fix it ?

This is on pokerstars

kaytor

Nevermind, got it to work on the 4th try, not sure what was wrong.