StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: hotkeys send to 'bet amount'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

elorean

Hello support,

I have setup SaT and use a autohotkey script (JoyToKey) and a wired xbox controller.

The current setup works great for stars where I use the directional pad for betting/folding etc. However, if I use the same setup on microgaming (unibet skin) it sends the fold commands to the 'bet amount box' rather then executing the bet/fold commands. If I use the keyboard instead it does use the right buttons?

Are there any suggestions for using a Xbox controller and SaT for microgaming to make this work?

thx in advance
(07-29-2013, 08:54 PM)elorean Wrote: [ -> ]However, if I use the same setup on microgaming (unibet skin) it sends the fold commands to the 'bet amount box' rather then executing the bet/fold commands.

What do you mean by "it sends the fold commands to the betbox"? How do you know its doing this?

Quote:If I use the keyboard instead it does use the right buttons?

If you use the keyboard to press the hotkeys instead of using the xbox controller?

How is your xbox controller configured with the JoyToKey script? How do you know that JoyToKey was written with AutoHotkey?

elorean

I use a xbox together with joytokey and stack and tile
everything works when playing on stars

I have the Arrow buttons configured as bet/raise/call/fold, when I use stack and tile and a keyboard these options work great,

when I use the xbox controller and I press one of the Arrow commands the cursor appears in the 'bet amount box' where you can manually alter your bet amount and you can see the cursor moving back and forth when you press left and right..

I don't know if joytokey is written in AHK, I downloaded the JoyToKey version and manually changed the buttons used for my xbox controller.

Problem solved: after typing the above I thought about just changing the hotkeys to non cursor keys (I use F1-F3 now for bet/call/fold and that works for microgaming+SaT and xbox controller.. still find it weird why it didn't work with Arrow keys
(07-29-2013, 11:57 PM)elorean Wrote: [ -> ]Problem solved: after typing the above I thought about just changing the hotkeys to non cursor keys (I use F1-F3 now for bet/call/fold and that works for microgaming+SaT and xbox controller.. still find it weird why it didn't work with Arrow keys

Good to hear that you found a solution

I don't know why it wasn't working with the Arrow keys. My guess is that its a problem with Microgaming and how they handle those keypresses. I don't think its a problem with JoyToKey because in that case, then it wouldn't work correctly on Stars. So the odd man out is Microgaming.