StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Auto close stt lobby Ipoker (William Hill)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mike, any chance you could incorporate an auto-close option for stt lobbies on ipoker? When playing 12-18 tables, it's annoying as hell when one pops up for every new table I've started.
Doesn't the lobby have to open up before you can open a table?
(08-02-2013, 02:05 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't the lobby have to open up before you can open a table?

You can register for sng's by opening the lobby (double click the game) and directly trough the client (single click the game and press register). What i mean is when the table opens (after the registration process), the lobby AND a little welcome screen pop up. The lobby is huge and blocks my screen, so i have to close it before i can play on.

It would be nice if SaT would be able to recognize the lobby window and immediately auto-closes it.

Just a suggestion, would make my day at least Smile
Hrm, so you are registering via the main lobby. And then when the tournament starts, iPoker pops up the table as well as the tournament lobby?

I honestly don't feel like this is something that SaT should handle. I try to stay away from site-specific annoyance stuff.

Try this AHK script and see if it works. I was unable to test because there is no play money SNGs. If it detects an iPoker table with the word "lobby" in it, it will close that window.

Code:
#Persistent
SetTitleMatchMode, 2

Loop
{
   IfWinExist, lobby ahk_class PTIODEVICE
      WinClose

Sleep, 500
}
Will check it out and post findings asap. Ty.
Works, makes my life less miserable. Thanks Boss.

2old

What should i do? Where should i put this script? Have the same prob(
(09-01-2013, 07:16 AM)2old Wrote: [ -> ]What should i do? Where should i put this script? Have the same prob(

Here you go: http://bit.ly/149m4gH