StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Fulltit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I usually play 24 tables on Pokerstars and it works perfectly. Tonight I tried to play 9 tables on Fulltilt and had to give up. Tables were not going back to the stack, moving to random slots and the program was jerky and basically unusable. Also had the same problem with hotkeys as a previous poster. Eg "space" on Stars folds, it posted blinds on Fulltilt!
(08-08-2013, 04:34 AM)simoncs Wrote: [ -> ]I usually play 24 tables on Pokerstars and it works perfectly. Tonight I tried to play 9 tables on Fulltilt and had to give up. Tables were not going back to the stack, moving to random slots and the program was jerky and basically unusable.

Very rarely do things just happen "randomly". There is usually a reason. To fix your problems, we need to figure out what the specific reasons are.

When are tables not going back to the stack? Were you clicking Fold? Were you using a "Stack" hotkey? Did the tables NEVER go back to the stack? Or only at certain times?

Tables should never move to random slots. Tables move out of the stack and into the grid when action is required, or if an Old Table is triggered. Are you using the Old Tables feature? What other SaT settings are you using? Are you using the End Of Hand feature?

Quote:Also had the same problem with hotkeys as a previous poster. Eg "space" on Stars folds, it posted blinds on Fulltilt!

I don't know what poster you are referring to. But if you are trying to send a "Fold" hotkey, then SaT will click at the Fold button location at the table.

Are you saying that when you press the "Fold" hotkey, the "Auto Post Blinds" checkbox gets clicked on the Full Tilt table? That would be very strange if that is the case.

My guess is that this was a table you just sat down at, and had yet to play a hand. In this case, Full Tilt displays a button with something like "Play Now" and puts this button in the same position as the Fold button. Maybe you mistakenly pressed your "Fold" hotkey on this table and it clicked the "Play Now" button?

Please check some of these things and we'll go from there

The settings are exactly the same for when I play on Stars and Fulltilt but the program does not respond in the same way.
On Fulltilt the tables do not immediately return to the stack after an action and with all the slots full I have to play from the stack. If there is a slot open the table takes so long to move to it that I time out on it. Then sometimes a table in slot 3 for example would move to slot 1 causing me to misclick.
The hotkey problem was caused by the "play now" button, I'm sure in the forum another person said they were having problems with hotkeys on Fulltilt. I'm not that bothered as I rarely use them even on Stars. I tried manually moving them back to the stack with a hotkey and it seemed the program didn't work as smoothly after that.
Yes to old tables feature and end of hand feature.
My question is why is it perfect on Stars and terrible on Fulltilt? Will play a few tables on Fulltilt tonight and try to get some specifics.
(08-08-2013, 04:10 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]The settings are exactly the same for when I play on Stars and Fulltilt but the program does not respond in the same way.

Right well in that case then we need to figure out the exact specifics about when and where the program responds differently.

Quote:My question is why is it perfect on Stars and terrible on Fulltilt? Will play a few tables on Fulltilt tonight and try to get some specifics.

The software usually works good on Full Tilt. My guess is that your configuration is somehow not set up well.

Quote:On Fulltilt the tables do not immediately return to the stack after an action and with all the slots full I have to play from the stack.

Tables are not supposed to return to the stack after an action, unless you are using "Fold+Stack", "Call+Stack", and "Bet+Stack" hotkeys. Are you?

Quote:If there is a slot open the table takes so long to move to it that I time out on it. Then sometimes a table in slot 3 for example would move to slot 1 causing me to misclick.
Yes to old tables feature and end of hand feature.

There are two separate problems in your above quote:

1. Tables moving from stack to grid at wrong time
2. Tables moving from grid to stack at wrong time

#1 is caused by problems detecting when action is required. Here is how you test for that: open up 1 full tilt table, put it in the stack. Wait for your turn to act. See if SaT correctly moves that table out to grid promptly. You are saying that it takes so long, but this should not be the case.

For #2, tables only ever move from grid back to the stack if you click Fold with the mouse, or if you use a "Stack" hotkey, or if the End Of Hand is detected. If tables are randomly moving from Slot 3 (grid) back into Slot 1 (stack), then it could be because of problems with the End Of Hand detection. You can verify this by turning on the Notification for 'End Of Hand' in Advanced Options. Then you will receive a popup in the lower right of your screen when SaT detects the End Of Hand. You can check and see if this corresponds with your random movement or not. If this is the problem, maybe it is due to problems with ard detection (if you are using custom deck graphics), or maybe problems with you not using preferred seating.

See the End Of Hand setting info here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/advanced-options