StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Betsize ….+click bet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi,
You give us BetSize options.. Can you add +click bet next to these options??? As an alternative or by default??

Now I play on Stars and I have to use their Hotkey setting also for having ACTIVE +click bet… Otherwise I have to add another key at S&T for betting also.. When multitabling as much less buttons we use that help us a lot…

Also other sites don’t have Hotkey settings so an option (+click bet) is useful, doesn’t it??

Can you help??

Thanks!!
Sounds reasonable. Maybe I will have an Advanced Option checkbox saying something like, "also click Bet with all BetSize hotkeys". What do you think about that?

I'm not sure what you mean by using Stars hotkey for "ACTIVE+click bet". And it shouldn't matter whether or not other sites have hotkey settings either. All you would need to do is set up a hotkey within SaT for "Bet", and then it would be two hotkey presses: BetSizeX and then Bet. That is actually how I thought people would probably use it

(08-17-2013, 12:28 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds reasonable. Maybe I will have an Advanced Option checkbox saying something like, "also click Bet with all BetSize hotkeys". What do you think about that?

This would be great!!! It`s what exactly we need..!!

Thanks!!

(08-17-2013, 12:28 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what you mean by using Stars hotkey for "ACTIVE+click bet". And it shouldn't matter whether or not other sites have hotkey settings either. All you would need to do is set up a hotkey within SaT for "Bet", and then it would be two hotkey presses: BetSizeX and then Bet. That is actually how I thought people would probably use it

Yes, you are very right.. But point is not to have any need for pressing another bet hotkey when we bet ``BetSizeX`` ,right??

PokerStars give us this option by using their hotkey settings also
• At S&T we use external VPIP and at stars we use Bet/Raise x% of pot (same hotkey)..

But we cannot do that at FT or any other site (Ipoker etc..) They don’t have hotkey settings option… So if you add "also click Bet with all BetSize hotkeys" then you will solve this....

Thanks!!

(08-17-2013, 05:09 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you are very right.. But point is not to have any need for pressing another bet hotkey when we bet ``BetSizeX`` ,right??

PokerStars give us this option by using their hotkey settings also
• At S&T we use external VPIP and at stars we use Bet/Raise x% of pot (same hotkey)..

But we cannot do that at FT or any other site (Ipoker etc..) They don’t have hotkey settings option… So if you add "also click Bet with all BetSize hotkeys" then you will solve this....

Thanks!!

AHHH ok I see. I didn't know you were using Stars Bet % Pot and then using SaT External VPIP Key. I thought you were using Stars "Bet" and SaT "Betsize"

Alright I should be able to do this for the next version

Ok, everything is great now.. And it works fine too..

I face a problem with FT..
I cant sellect ``RButton`` for betting ``BetSize1 , BetSize2`` etc.. It minbets always (this is the amount that bet box displays..). If I use other hotkeys (J, B, H etc) then everything works fine but you understand that I cant use my mouse for ONE-CLICK (right-click) betting..

At stars there is no problem..so perhaps this has something to do with FT settings on right-click actions??

Can you help??
Thanks!!
(08-17-2013, 07:13 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]At stars there is no problem..so perhaps this has something to do with FT settings on right-click actions??

When you choose "RButton" as a hotkey, SaT asks you if you would like to pass the key through to the underlying window. In most cases, you do want to do this, because this will allow you to still use your right-click function on your mouse.

However, on some sites (FullTilt and OnGame), the RButton hotkey does not work if you pass it through. So you must choose "no" when SaT asks you if you want to pass it through. Unfortunately, you will lose your normal right-click ability while SaT is running.

The hotkey should read "RButton" not "~RButton"

I thought I had this on the FullTilt help page but I see that I do not.