StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 1/4 1/2 pot buttons on microgaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi can i set the hotkeys on it?

[img][Image: %D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA_PNG...00_q85.jpg][/img]
Yes you can, but it will require some editing of your micgrogaming custom ini file.

See this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

Specifically you will need to add the x/y coordinates for each of those 5 buttons.

First you will need to make sure that the table is the same size as the standard_table_width and standard_table_height settings at the top of the file.

Then, with the table that size, you will need to grab the x/y coordinates of each of those buttons. Then add new lines to the file named betsize1_x_coord= and betsize1_y_coord=

dont work: lines betsize1_x_coord= and betsize1_y_coord= disappears after launch SaT
You're doing something wrong then. Maybe you put those lines in the wrong file. They need to go in the micrograming custom .ini file. Those lines do not go in your SaT Layout file.
My apologies. This is a bug and is fixed in the latest version 2.4.05. The problem was that I was not actually reading those lines from the file.

However, if those lines are disappearing from your file, then there is definitely something else going wrong..

Well done.Ty -it works ok)
Great to hear