StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Internet Connection Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

When I tried to run SAT today, I got an error saying, "Could not connect to the StackandTile website, or the backup website either."

It was working fine yesterday, and as far as I know, nothing has changed.

My internet is working perfectly for everything else.

I tried updating to the latest version, but it didn't make a difference.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shaun
This usually occurs if for some reason you are unable to access the website. Obviously you can access it, since you came here to post your issue.

Are you still having the problem?
No, actually, just as I read your message I tried again and it's working fine now. Sorry for the false alarm and thanks for the fast reply.
Instead of starting a new thread, I'd thought it better to post my problem here.

After SAT started working again, I couldn't get my layout for Bodog to work. My layout I use for 888 is working fine.

Since it was working for 888 but not for Bodog, I decided to try to make a new layout. But when I try to select the table, I get an error saying, "Failure: table doesn't match for this site"

My layout worked fine yesterday, and I can't create a new layout. There was no update to Bodog today afaik.

I had upgraded SAT today to try and fix my earlier problem. So I reverted to the old version, but I'm still having the same problem.

Thanks.

Are you using the built-in BovadaBodog site ?

Bodog usually requires that its software be run as admin, so in that case, you'll need to run SaT as admin too. Please check that first.
I tried running SaT as admin, but nothing changed.

If it matters, I've been successfully using SaT with Bodog for about two months until yesterday.
Are you using the built-in BovadaBodog site or a custom site?

When you press F9, and you get this fail message, what table title does it report? Is it correctly reporting the Bodog table that you are attempting to use?
I'm sorry, I didn't know what you meant the first time you asked.

I am using the standard BovadaBodog site. I'm not using a skin or anything.

When I press F9, the table title is reported properly, it is the correct table. And it makes no difference if I'm sitting at the table or observing, I get the same error.

Yeah, I just mean, within SaT, when you try to IncludeSite, you are choosing "BovadaBodog" from the dropdown, and not some custom site profile that you may have created by choosing "Other.."

Well, if it was working previously, and there was no update, then its really strange that it would just stop working altogether. I just tested it and it worked for me.

You are certain that you are right clicking SaT and running as admin? I guess you probably are doing that. Usually if you aren't running SaT as admin, in cases where its required, then when F9 fails, it doesn't report ANY table title. But you say that it is correctly reporting your table title.

Can you try this? There is a secret hotkey within SaT: CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + T. This hotkey will copy to the clipboard the title+class of the window that is under the mouse. Then you can paste it.

Open up SaT (you don't need to Start it), and mouseover the Bodog lobby and press the hotkey. Then come back here and paste the result.
I'm using BovadaBodog from the dropdown. I've never tried using a custom site.

I should say that I hadn't updated to the latest version for a few weeks of being prompted to do so. The only reason I upgraded was because of the original error I had when I started this thread. After the upgrade didn't fix my disconnect problem, I started this thread.

After the disconnect problem fixed itself, I started having the problem with Bodog. I reverted back to the previous version, but that didn't make a difference.

This is the result when I pressed the hotkey over a table [$0.50/$1.00 No limit Hold'em - Bath],[QWidget]

This is the result when I mouseover the lobby [Bodog Poker Lobby],[QWidget]

Thanks
Pages: 1 2