StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problem with tables while "Stacking"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am just in the middle of testing out SaT and it looks great!

I had no problem with stack and tile mode, however, since I want to add even more tables I want to move to Stacking only.

I have been trying it at NL4 whole day and I still got this weird problem while playing 14+ tables on Pokerheaven.

When I make a fold on table 1 (mouse/hotkey/external program doesn't matter). I got instantly switched to table 2 which requires action, which is great, but as suddenly as it appears it switches back to table 1 and this switching goes for 3-4s and I usually got in a huge rush to catch up this delay and it ends up in sitting out 3-4 tables Confused ...

The next problem is when the timebank is very same for 2 tables (happens rarely but it does). Then the very same thing is happening...

The config/layout shouldn't be a problem. It just seems to me that the program thinks that the table still requires an action even when I have already folded...

I'd need something that says to the program "when table A is up no other tables go above until an action is made" ..

Any ideas how to solve this out? I'd appreaciate that and if I figure this out I am deffo going for subscription!

Cya and thanks!
FlyingMonkey
(09-09-2013, 05:23 AM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]It just seems to me that the program thinks that the table still requires an action even when I have already folded...

Ya it seems that this is exactly the problem.

Quote:I'd need something that says to the program "when table A is up no other tables go above until an action is made" ..

This is what is supposed to happen

Quote:Any ideas how to solve this out?

There could be many reasons why it happens. What network is Pokerheaven? Are you using it as a custom site ?

Have you tried on another site such as PokerStars just to see if it works as expected there? Play money should be fine

It may depend on what happens when you try to click Fold on the top table in the stack. For example, suppose when you mouseover the Fold button, the button color shades or highlights to let you visually know that your cursor is there. However, becaues of the color change, SaT may no longer think that action is required, since it no longer finds the normal fold button color, and it may prematurely bring another table up. This may be happening at the same time as you 'click'.

Just one idea.