StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Winamax tables not folding to back of stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, been using the full version of S&T for couple of weeks playing on PS and 888 with no problems.

This morning I installed Winamax and updated to StackAndTile 2.4.08 at the same time.

PS and 888 are still working fine however I have the following issues with Winamax:

1) Winamax tables are inconsistently folding to the back of my stack. Sometimes they do sometimes they dont. Why is this happening?

2) The winamax buttons for raise sizing are hidden by the table being tiled. How can I resize please?

Thanks in advance

(09-25-2013, 05:16 PM)MarcyArgy Wrote: [ -> ]1) Winamax tables are inconsistently folding to the back of my stack. Sometimes they do sometimes they dont. Why is this happening?

So, what you want to happen is that when you Fold, the table goes to the bottom of the stack?

This does not happen by default. You would need to add a setting to your layout configuration file, as explained here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

How are you Folding? Mouse click? SaT Hotkey?

Quote:2) The winamax buttons for raise sizing are hidden by the table being tiled. How can I resize please?

You probably initially defined your gridsize using one of your Stars or 888 tables. SaT captures this table size and tries to resize all further tables equal to this width.

However, each poker site uses different proportions for its tables, so thats why you will notice slightly different table heights. Thats probably what is happening here. Unfortunately, the only way around it is to create a new layout altogether (File -> New Layout), and this time use a Winamax table as the default size for the grid slots. Then Stars and 888 will have to scale to that size. Creating a new layout will require you to re-add all of your Sites and Hotkeys and other settings.
Thanks for your help with this. I have fixed both issues now thanks to your advice.

My other concern is that I am looking for an optimal layout for playing 12-18 MTT tables on various sites on a 15" laptop single screen. I prefer the stack and tile method.

Can anyone suggest an optimal layout for this? Is a grid of 6 optimal or can I make better use of the screen space?

Thanks once again in advance

Marc
(09-26-2013, 04:07 PM)MarcyArgy Wrote: [ -> ]My other concern is that I am looking for an optimal layout for playing 12-18 MTT tables on various sites on a 15" laptop single screen. I prefer the stack and tile method.

Can anyone suggest an optimal layout for this? Is a grid of 6 optimal or can I make better use of the screen space?

Its gonna be tough to play that many tables on only a 15" monitor. Obviously more than 6 slots is preferrable, but they will be difficult to fit on your screensize. You could always try to overlap some slots.