StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

frogan

Hello,

after updating from 2.4.10 to 2.4.11 for some reason I get a error, that my trial period ended and I can't use on my subscribtion mode. What is the problem? It automatically paid on 2013/10/02 for monthly subscribtion (8.95$).

Sorry, english is not my native language.

frogan

And I even can't login to my account here. And when I try to retrieve my password and enter my e-mail, it says, that I did not enter a valid email adress.

frogan

ID : 9EF5875097C44F84
(10-17-2013, 07:05 PM)frogan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

after updating from 2.4.10 to 2.4.11 for some reason I get a error, that my trial period ended and I can't use on my subscribtion mode. What is the problem? It automatically paid on 2013/10/02 for monthly subscribtion (8.95$).

Sorry, english is not my native language.

Not sure exactly what the problem was. I replied to your email and said that it could be that you've already used the software on 2 computers, and for some reason this was getting detected as a 3rd. But you should be good to go now.
(10-17-2013, 07:08 PM)frogan Wrote: [ -> ]And I even can't login to my account here. And when I try to retrieve my password and enter my e-mail, it says, that I did not enter a valid email adress.

Signing up and paying for SaT only gives you a subscription and a license code to use the software. Forum accounts are separate. You would need to register separately

frogan

Thanks, it's all good now. Appreciate your loyalty to customers. Have a good one !
Thanks, you too