StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: ~RButton to Fold on FTP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i am using RButton (right mouse click) as a hotkey to fold on all sites.

When i add it it says:

[Image: Sn_T_RButton.jpg]

YES! i would! however when i click yes (adding it as ~RButton (something i have done before using AHK)) then folding doesn't seem to work on Full Tilt, which is one of my main sites.

There are often times when i am playing when i need to right click for something and so i need to stop the script, do whatever i need to do and then start the script again. This is a huge inconvenience as i tile only and have upto 18 tables where i want them so when the script reloads it moves all the tables back to random (different) places.

I was kind of waiting the last few releases for this to be posted in changelog as i imagine it is fairly easy to fix but i guess i should alert you to it if i want anything done about it.

Thanks.
This is mentioned on the Full Tilt help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/full-tilt-poker

If I remember correctly, the problem is because FTP shows a popup menu when you right click, and if you pass the click through, then their popup menu takes precedence. The same problem exists for OnGame.

The problem has been ongoing for a long time now. I haven't found a solution yet. I have been hoping that FTP releases a fix and changes their software so that this doesn't happen, but unfortunately thats unlikely.

So for now, there are only workarounds: use something other than right click for Fold, or buy a mouse with more buttons. Sad Its a shitty situation. I don't know why these sites do this.
binding MButton and ~RButton to fold helps more than before. now i just have to remember to click a different key on half my tables Tongue thanks.

(or using middle click for all i guess)