StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 888 tables fail to move into grid...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ONLY WHEN CONFRONTED WITH A CALL ALL-IN OR FOLD DECISION!

So this has what has been causing me to lose money and have tables sit-out all this time. I am 100% sure this is the issue now and I presume this can be easily fixed?

thanks,

Marc

Can you click File -> Current Layout and post the first couple lines of the file? I'm specifically looking for the table_width and table_height settings that you are using. Thanks
table_width=502
table_height=374

thanks
Is there likely to be a fix for this anytime soon?
I haven't tested this extensively, but if my guess is right, the problem isn't easily fixed. The stupid 888 site uses black buttons with only a shade of color at the bottom of the button. SaT uses a pixel near the bottom of the button to try to grab some color to use to detect if the Fold button is visible.

I asked for your table size because at smaller table sizes, perhaps the 888 buttons do not show enough color for SaT to grab it successfully. When SaT cannot grab the fold button color, it falls back on searching for the betbox. But when someone shoves all-in on you, the betbox isn't visible. So this would be symptomatic of your problem.

Please try this: create a new layout (File->New Layout) and use the default 888 table size as the base for your grid size. You can do this by using the tile or cascade function built into the 888 table, which will then resize the 888 table to the default size. Then go and include 888 as normal and set up your grid layout and then see if the tables will now correctly detect that action is required when someone shoves on you and you can only fold or call. If it works at the larger default table size, but fails on your smaller table size, then we can narrow the problem down.
OK I have created a new layout and I am testing now with default table sizes (888 defaults table_width=810 table_height=584). At these dimensions I can barely get 2 grids spaces without overlap. I need the lowest possible table sizes to be able to make use of my screen space and this was one of my main motivations for purchasing SaT in the first place.

***UPDATE*** I can confirm that SaT does place the table in the grid at these table dimensions when faced with a fold or call all-in decision.

Thanks

Marc
***UPDATE***
888 tables continue to FAIL to move into the grid at table_width=502, table_height=362

I really need a solution to this problem as 888 has been a staple of my schedule. Playing at default table size is really not an option when mass-tabling.

(10-25-2013, 04:38 PM)MarcyArgy Wrote: [ -> ]***UPDATE*** I can confirm that SaT does place the table in the grid at these table dimensions when faced with a fold or call all-in decision.

Ok, this is good information. Can you confirm anything different visually about the Fold button at these two table sizes? Perhaps you can post screenshots of of the table at these two sizes when the Fold button is visible. Its probably due to the lack of the color on the button that I mentioned earlier. I am trying to figure out a solution for that..
OK the plot thickens... I've just run a test again on play money on 888 with a layout of table_width=502, table_height=362. Earlier when running 3 sites; 888, Winamax and Stars, and running Pokertracker4 a table FAILED to move into grid when faced with all-in or fold. In this test it SUCCEEDED. I have the screenshot to show you anyway. Could it be that running a HUD prevents the pixel recognition you are talking about? I really can't gamble on this. I need to be sure it works 100% of the time

[Image: 2jtt8h.png]
(10-26-2013, 02:06 AM)MarcyArgy Wrote: [ -> ]OK the plot thickens... I've just run a test again on play money on 888 with a layout of table_width=502, table_height=362. Earlier when running 3 sites; 888, Winamax and Stars, and running Pokertracker4 a table FAILED to move into grid when faced with all-in or fold. In this test it SUCCEEDED. I have the screenshot to show you anyway. Could it be that running a HUD prevents the pixel recognition you are talking about? I really can't gamble on this. I need to be sure it works 100% of the time

Hrmmm... a HUD shouldn't matter, at least I don't think so.

I understand that you need this to work 100% of the time. But before we can get to that point, we need to narrow down exactly what is causing it so that it can be fixed.

I originally thought it was an issue with the table size. However, with your new test, it seems that now it worked at the smaller size (502x362).

Can you test with just 888 and your HUD on and see what happens? Your HUD doesn't cover the Fold button, right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7