StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: MaxHotkeysPerInterval Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi,

I have an error message continuously...
"71 hotkeys have been received in the last 0ms. Do you want to continue??"

I close/reopen it and then while playing
"71 hotkeys have been received in the last 1498ms. Do you want to continue??"

I play at FullTilt but I can't play any more... Lobby is running like crazy and it bets (all in) by itself...

I'm writing this message from my iPad... I can't use forum page from my pc because it is writing a letter (dddddddddddddddddddddddd) continuously...
[/align]
Can you Help please??
Thanks!!

now I opened the page.... so I quess problem is not from S&T.. Maybe A FullTilt error??

I play fine at stars.. But not at FT
(10-27-2013, 05:09 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I have an error message continuously...
"71 hotkeys have been received in the last 0ms. Do you want to continue??"
I'm writing this message from my iPad... I can't use forum page from my pc because it is writing a letter (dddddddddddddddddddddddd) continuously...

This is either a SaT error or an error from another AHK script.

This usually happens if you hold down one of your hotkeys and try to spam it. You're supposed to just press the hotkey once, not hold it down.

Do you have a hotkey set up for the "D" key?

Hi,

yes "D" is for BetSize 3... I don't use another AHK script.. Just xpadder for my PS controler..

Now and For the last two hours it's is ok.. I don't know... Maybe it was just a small error.. I hope it will not happen again..

And I'm not holding the hotkey down of course...
Well the error message usually occurs when someone holds down the hotkey. So perhaps whatever button on your controller corresponds with "D", then maybe that button was being held down mistakenly, or maybe xpadder was thinking that it was held down. Who knows.