StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: TitanPoker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes tables don't go back to the stack after folding. I have read things about the "chat box", mine are minimized! It seems to work better with the chat boxes full size.If this is the case is there any way to make it work properly with the chat box minimized?
This is described on the iPoker help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker

Yes the chatbox must be fullsized for it to work correctly with the built in iPoker settings.

If you want to use the chatbox minimized, then you will need to remove iPoker from SaT. And then instead of choosing "iPoker" from the Sites drop down list, instead you need to choose "Other.." and go through the custom site wizard.
I actually tried that before I posted and seemed to be worse!
You may have messed up during the wizard process. When you say that tables don't go back to the stack after folding, do you mean when you click Fold with your mouse? In that case, it all depends on the fold button region that you define during the wizard. When it asks you to click+drag over the fold button, and you see the green overlay box, you need to make sure that the rectangle region is correct.

I will consider adding built-in settings for iPoker with the chatbox minimized