StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Trouble with Intertops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to setup SAT with intertops but having quite a bit of trouble. I tried the same layout that works fine for ACR but the active tables don't pop up like they should, and the activate most urgent table hotkey just activates the first table you opened, even if it doesn't have a hand. Tried a new layout with the default window size of 800/600 and just stacking the tables but had the same problems.
Is Intertops on Revolution network? I forget. If so, then yes there are numerous problems with Revolution network. Many people have reported that it no longer works with SaT. The problem is usually that SaT always thinks that every tables needs action and it never goes away. I think the Revolution software is preventing SaT from scanning the table for the fold button.

The Revolution software is a piece of junk anyway, and its a miracle that anything ever worked to begin with. I need to investigate this whole business with Lock poker and Revolution and find out whats going on. I think Lock came out with new software. But its likely that I will just remove Revolution support from SaT altogether.
ya it's revolution
I'm probably gonna remove Revolution from SaT. I don't think it works anymore.
If you are willing to use the v1 client, then you can use the Cake_v1 settings within SaT. Those might still work.
How do I download the version 1 client?