StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Winning Network Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I had Winning Network ( America's Card Room) configured and working the whole day.

I wanted to play again and loaded up SAT and it did not recognize any wining tables only Bovada. I restarted the program couple times and even re downloaded it from the site.

Than I removed Winning and tried to reconfigure it again and it says it can not recognize it as a winning table. I sat at play chips again as thats how I configured it the first time and it still cant recognize anything here is a screenshot.

Pls help me fix this
http://i.imgur.com/9ZChIQD.jpg?1

Best Regards,
Jakub
Oops sorry didin't notice there was another thread with same issue. Plz close this one, il read the other thread
Ok nvm lol still need help the ACR thread didn't help much. Not sure if there was an ACR update in the middle of the day >.>
(11-09-2013, 12:29 PM)IMightBluff Wrote: [ -> ]So I had Winning Network ( America's Card Room) configured and working the whole day.

I wanted to play again and loaded up SAT and it did not recognize any wining tables only Bovada. I restarted the program couple times and even re downloaded it from the site.

Than I removed Winning and tried to reconfigure it again and it says it can not recognize it as a winning table. I sat at play chips again as thats how I configured it the first time and it still cant recognize anything here is a screenshot.

Pls help me fix this
http://i.imgur.com/9ZChIQD.jpg?1

Best Regards,
Jakub

I just opened ACR and there was an update, however it doesn't look like the update broke anything, at least on my end.

If you are running ACR as administrator, then you need to make sure SaT is being run as admin as well. Thats one thing to check.
Thanks for the great customer support! It works perfect now.

Not sure on why it worked during the day yesterday and stopped working at night, i never really right clicked run as admin on either software.

Thanks anyway! Smile
Maybe what happened was, when ACR needed to update, it prompted you for admin permissions to overwrite the files or something. Then, if you just kept the lobby open from when you updated, then the lobby would have been running with elevated admin credentials.

Glad to hear its working again
Aah alright, yea i run both as admin now. Still no problems Smile