StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Stars.fr table does not move back to stack after folding a hand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
Stars.fr table does not move back to stack after folding a hand or when a hand is over
(or Stars.com when I set up SaT with a Stars.fr table)
it did work before I've made a new layout and it also still works on my laptop (where I have pretty much the same layout)
I have enabled "Send tables to stack at the end of hand" and "Include holecard detection"
I have exactly the same layout on Stars.com and .fr
Any idea what's the problem?
Thanks
When folding a hand when clicking the fold button with the mouse? That relies on the "mouse click detection" setting in Advanced Options. Make sure that is turned on.

Actually are you sure the table isn't going back to the stack? My guess is that the table actually IS going back to the stack, and then immediately popping back into grid. Can you verify this? Turn on the Notification for Action Required and see if you get a pop up in the lower right of your screen when you try to move a table to the stack.
oh i forgot to mention: it only does not work when I use my right mouse click fold hotkey, it DOES move back to the stack when I click the fold button with a left mouse click
however I don't think that the table does move to the stack and immediately pops back into grid - I've turned notifications for required action on but there is no pop up for the Stars.fr table when i right click fold - it just stays in the grid
Thanks
(11-10-2013, 12:33 AM)ledengary Wrote: [ -> ]oh i forgot to mention: it only does not work when I use my right mouse click fold hotkey, it DOES move back to the stack when I click the fold button with a left mouse click
however I don't think that the table does move to the stack and immediately pops back into grid - I've turned notifications for required action on but there is no pop up for the Stars.fr table when i right click fold - it just stays in the grid
Thanks

Ok thats good information. If it works correctly with a left click of the Fold button, then the action required thing is probably working correctly.

So, for your right click Fold Hotkey, are you passing through the right click? SaT should have prompted you for this when setting up the hotkey. Does your Fold hotkey read ~RButton or simply RButton? Can you try removing it and using the other and see if that works?
Yes, I do use this ~rightmouseclick, but I just tried it with a normal keyboard hotkey and it does not work either
OH! For the hotkeys, "Fold" alone will not re-stack the table. You need to use the hotkey for "Fold+Stack"
hmm, I guess it should re-stack them anyway because I've turned "send tables to stack at the end of hand" on
and I'm still wondering why it re-stacks stars.com tables and all tables on my laptop with same setup then but not stars.fr tables on my pc
but however, just using "fold+stack" for rightmouse is probably the easier way to solve my problem, if that works
thanks
(11-10-2013, 10:34 PM)ledengary Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, I guess it should re-stack them anyway because I've turned "send tables to stack at the end of hand" on
and I'm still wondering why it re-stacks stars.com tables and all tables on my laptop with same setup then but not stars.fr tables on my pc

Hrm yes you are right.

Well the "Stack Tables at End Of Hand" feature relies on the presence of the flop cards, and the "Include holecard detection" relies on the holecard.

Can you check and see if this happens only when you see a flop or if it happens preflop as well?

Also, if you are using "Include holecard detection" then it requires you to use preferred seating so that your holecards are always in the same place.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/advanced-options

Perhaps on Stars.FR you don't have preferred seating set up? Also you must make sure that you are using the same table theme and cards on all of your Stars tables for both .com and .fr
it did happen preflop as well

and i am pretty sure that i have exactly the same layout (seating, theme ...) on .com and .fr

however for me it's not a big deal anymore as i use fold+stack now

ty
The other problem could have been if you are mixing in 6max/9max tables and your preferred seating option is a little bit different, then perhaps the holecard will not be detected exactly.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/preferred-seating

But if Fold+Stack is working then at least thats good