StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: "BetSize #" does not work on Winamax ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried to use the Hotkey "BetSize 5" on ~XButton2 for Winamax but it does not work

Can you confirm this or is there a mistake on my part?

Thanks
I just tested it on a large and a small table and both worked for me.

Can you try using a different hotkey other than ~XButton2 and see if it works?

If it still fails, can you click on File->Current Layout and paste me your table_width/height settings that are near the top of the file?
it does not work with other keys either
table_width=490
table_height=364
i think the table sizing could be the problem because these betsizing buttons at the bottom of the winamax table window are slightly outside, see screenshot
http://screencast.com/t/uPQrtmuD
Yeah thats probably it. The problem is that you probably use Stars or another site's table as the base for your grid slot size. Then SaT tries to resize the Winamax table to match that other site's size, however Winamax tables have different proportions so it ends up messing up.

I would suggest you create a new layout (File->New Layout) and use a slightly larger table size for your grid slots. Resize a table a bit larger than your current slot size, and then use that table when it asks you to press F7. Then set up all your settings/hotkeys on this new layout and see if that works.