StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Winning Network (ACR) Increase / Decrease error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to configure xbox 360 controller with xpadder to multi table SNGs on ACR. The Fold . Check, bet buttons ect seem to be working perfectly but the increase bet size / decrease seem to glitch.

I click the trigger button once or even the hotkey on keyboard and it like spazzes and increases randomly so when u click bet its like a loto what ur bet is haha.

I see that there is 5 Bet size options, Any possibility to make it like 1/2 pot, 3/4 pot, pot bet, & allin?
(11-13-2013, 11:14 AM)IMightBluff Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to configure xbox 360 controller with xpadder to multi table SNGs on ACR. The Fold . Check, bet buttons ect seem to be working perfectly but the increase bet size / decrease seem to glitch.

I click the trigger button once or even the hotkey on keyboard and it like spazzes and increases randomly so when u click bet its like a loto what ur bet is haha.

Hrmmm. Does it happen every time? Or does it work correctly sometimes?

Quote:I see that there is 5 Bet size options, Any possibility to make it like 1/2 pot, 3/4 pot, pot bet, & allin?

The problem is that every person is going to want different sizes. The BetSize1-5 hotkeys will click the buttons from left to right on the table. Many sites will allow you to configure what size each button shows, but I don't think Winning does.
The increase / decrease things spazzes out each time
I didint realize xpadder uses mouse as well. So I made the hotkey for decrease and increase scroll up and down and now it works perfect no more bet size spazzing. Just thought Id give update.
Can you add a hotkey to cycle through the tables?
(11-17-2013, 06:29 PM)IMightBluff Wrote: [ -> ]I didint realize xpadder uses mouse as well. So I made the hotkey for decrease and increase scroll up and down and now it works perfect no more bet size spazzing. Just thought Id give update.

So you don't use any hotkeys in SaT for increase/decrease?

All you did was add a hotkey in XPadder for WheelUP/WheelDown?

(11-17-2013, 06:35 PM)IMightBluff Wrote: [ -> ]Can you add a hotkey to cycle through the tables?

Try the 'Send Table to Bottom' hotkey