StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: full tilt betsize keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. Bet size keys they dont work on full tilt but work on stars. I use the delete, end, pagedown for betsizing but i tried also other o,p,i to see what happens, still nothing. Fold, Check, Bet keys work perfect.
I just tested it and it worked for me. Are you using an abnormally large or small table size? I just noticed at the smaller table sizes, they only show 2 betsize buttons instead of 3. That could be the problem.

Please click on File->Current Layout and paste me your "table_width" and "table_height" settings at the top of the file.
[settings]
table_width=640
table_height=468
total_slots=12 two monitors. Actually i do tried all betsize button except button 5, non of them worked
On your Full Tilt table, do you see 2 betsize buttons or 3 ?
i see 3
Hrm ya, I just tested it and I see three and my BetSize hotkeys all work correctly... not sure whats wrong with yours. Can you try creating a new layout with File -> New Layout and using the larger default size FTP table. And then set up the hotkeys and see if they work?
I did try on the default size, they still not working
im using the racetrack table view but i dont think that matter since fold, bet, check buttons work fine
i set up the hotkeys for betsize1, betsize 2 on the default size layout, try out F11 and letters as hotkeys non of them worked
Hrm this is very strange if they are not working even on the default table size. I am using Racetrack layout as well, so I would think it should work.

You are using the built-in FullTiltPoker site settings right? You are not using a custom site that you created via the wizard?

Can you take a screenshot of your table and post it? You can do this by clicking on the table, pressing Alt + PrintScreen and then pasting into Microsoft Paint. Then save the file and upload to www.imgur.com

Finally can you also click on File->Current Layout and paste the entire file?
Pages: 1 2