StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: winning table size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I had a table size I liked. It worked fine for about 3 days . Then all the tables shrunk down to half the size.Tried to create a new layout. Would still not let me enlarge table size. When I tried to add site tables would shrink back down. I think maybe a poker site update may of cause this problem?
I'm not sure how or why a pokersite update would do this.

When you try to Include Site, SaT will resize the table to the grid slot size that matches the layout that you are using. So this sounds like its working as expected. If you want a larger grid slot size, you need to do File->New Layout and use a larger size.

If you completely close out SaT, are you able to resize the tables larger and smaller as you wish?

I Play on winning poker. I am a new user of your program. I had The slot size/ layout set to the size I wanted. It was working correctly for 3 days. Then this morning it shrunk down as soon as as opened the stack and tile program. I could not change it back to how it was. I would set size of table. As soon as I tried to re-enter table size the table would shrink back down. I tiied to re-install software. my computer remembered all my settings. Still could not fix.

Note: I did try File>New Layout several times. The tables still just shrunk back down every time I tried.

Yes I f I close out Sat I can re size the tables as I wish. When I try to re-enter table size into Sat the table shrinks back down every time.
You are saying the tables shrink down when you press Start, right? Or when you try to Include Site? At both of those times, SaT is resizing the tables to your grid slot size. So perhaps your grid slot size is smaller than you think. Nothing is supposed to happen 'as soon as you open the program'. Only when you press Start.

Stop SaT. Resize the table to the size you want, using your mouse. Then do File->New Layout. When it asks, click the table and press F7 and then SaT will use that table size for your layout. Give the layout a name with no spaces. Then try to Include WinningPoker as a site.

Thanks it seemed to worked.
My errors where I may I had a space in all my layout names.
And I forgot to click on the table when I tried to enter my new layout name.
And sometimes I would forget to click run as administrator before starting Sat program.
This is what may of caused me to lose my original settings that were working fine.
Just another dummy trying to play a thousand hands a hour.
I believe the Stackandtile program will is going to work very well.
Thanks again Daniel
No problem man. If you need more help just post.