StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: trouble switching from cascade to stack and tile method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to setup a layout on the winning network using the stack and tile play mode, however when I have it going the tables get pulled out of the stack slot and into the grid despite there being no action required whenever I fold on a table in the grid, then some tables will just sit in the stack timing down, I assume I must have some simple setting wrong but I can't seem to figure it out using the forums/video tutorials. I also noticed there was just an update but I'm using the most current version of the software.
Well for the basic settings, you will want 'Move to Grid' = 'Action Required'. Tables should pop out of the stack and into the grid when it is your turn to act. If they are moving out early, the first thing to try is to remove and re-Include the site. Then, test with one table first. Put one table into the stack and see when it pops into the grid. Does it work? Does it pop into grid when the pre-action fold checkbox is visible? Does it pop into grid immediately with no buttons visible?

As for a table sitting in the stack and timing down, I'm assuming you mean that it IS your turn to act and the table isn't moving out. This should only happen if the grid is full and there are no free slots.

Finally, if you are using an abnormally large or small table size, perhaps SaT is having trouble scanning the table. You could try creating a new layout with File->New Layout, and using a more normal size grid slot, and then test it and see if it works. Then we can at least narrow down what the cause of your problems are.
Ah, I think my main problem was not enough slots so new tables would be taking up the grid and the tables with action had nowhere to come to. Is there a setting to have the table go back to the stack after every action and only come back to the grid slots once action is required again?
You would need to set up hotkeys for "Fold+Stack", "Call+Stack", and "Bet+Stack"
Perfect, working exactly how I wanted it too now, thanks for the help Smile