StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Bug in 2.51 SaT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

odom

New version of SaT is bugged. I had to switch to previous version - 2.4.11.

Details:
I play at Stack and Tile mode and table moves to new grid after enering pot.
Table doesn't move to new grid if there's no extra money added to pot, but I'm playing the hand (when having a freeplay).
If you need any more details just let me know.

BTW - thank you Admin for great tool. I recently moved to SnG limit that is too high for "shareware" version. Buying the license was like instant call :-)

Cheers.
(11-28-2013, 11:53 AM)odom Wrote: [ -> ]New version of SaT is bugged. I had to switch to previous version - 2.4.11.

Details:
I play at Stack and Tile mode and table moves to new grid after enering pot.
Table doesn't move to new grid if there's no extra money added to pot, but I'm playing the hand (when having a freeplay).
If you need any more details just let me know.

Do you mean, if you are in the big blind, and you click Check preflop?

There was no changes to the 'After Entering Pot' setting between 2.4.11 and 2.50, so I'm not sure why this would change. It should be the same in both versions. What site do you have this problem on?

Quote:BTW - thank you Admin for great tool. I recently moved to SnG limit that is too high for "shareware" version. Buying the license was like instant call :-)

Cheers.

Thanks! Smile I'm guessing you mean your new limits are too high for the 'free' version Wink

(11-28-2013, 12:49 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean, if you are in the big blind, and you click Check preflop?
Yeah, that's it.
Site is P*.

Quote:Thanks! Smile I'm guessing you mean your new limits are too high for the 'free' version Wink
Yeah - moved free to small stakes.
It was middle of the night to me, so excuse my fre... I mean: bad english.
(11-28-2013, 04:04 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2013, 12:49 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean, if you are in the big blind, and you click Check preflop?
Yeah, that's it.
Site is P*.

What theme specifically is included into SaT? I believe the only theme changes were to PokerStarsHyperSimple in the new version.

And are you clicking Check with the mouse or using the "Call" hotkey within SaT ?

Yep, I'm using PokerStarsHyperSimple.

I'm clicking it with mouse.
I just tested PokerStarsHyperSimple and it worked for me on version 2.51. When I was in the big blind, and I clicked check, the table moved into the grid.

Can you please try again?

Also, tell me what table size you are using within SaT. Click on File->Current Layout and paste me the first few lines of the file

I will.

table_width=640
table_height=463
total_slots=4

I tried again and it still doesn't work properly.

One update: it doesn't work if I do flat call or complete too.
It seams it's wrong when pushing middle button and works fine when clickin the right one.

Cheer.
Bug confirmed and is fixed for the new version 2.52

odom

I had a break from SnGs and wasn't looking here.
Thank you gregnice for fixing it.