StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Hotkeys affecting moving out of stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have my stack an tile set to stack an move out of grid after entering pot. When I use my mouse to act the tables move out of the stack as they should.

However when I use my hotkeys that are programmed into Stars they do not come out of the stack all the time.

What do I need to do to be able to act preflop using my hotkeys and have the tables automatically entered into the grid? Again, everything works fine with the mouse, but not with the hotkeys.

Thanks,
-W
I am using Pokerstars by the way. I have figured out that if I put PS's hotkey to set bet X amount, and then SaT hotkey to bet it will get the job accomplished, however it would definitley be preferred if I could just bet the hotkey specified amount and have it move out with one keystroke instead of two. Can this be done?
To be 100% clear I am looking to be able to press a key, say "j" and have every time I press j automatically bet 2 big blinds and move the table out. When pressing "k" 3 big blinds are bet and the table is moved from the stack. When pressing "l" 75% of the pot is bet and the table is moved out to the side.

Not sure how to program the hotkeys to enable this.
Additionally, I am unable to get some of the hotkeys to work at all. Activate urgent table for example does not bring a table with urgency up. It does bring a table that action is not required on sometimes, and other times it doesnt affect anything. Is there something conflicting with my Stars hotkeys maybe?
(12-01-2013, 07:09 PM)wbcpoker Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have my stack an tile set to stack an move out of grid after entering pot. When I use my mouse to act the tables move out of the stack as they should.

However when I use my hotkeys that are programmed into Stars they do not come out of the stack all the time.

What do I need to do to be able to act preflop using my hotkeys and have the tables automatically entered into the grid? Again, everything works fine with the mouse, but not with the hotkeys.

Thanks,
-W

Ok, so if you are using 'After Entering Pot', then SaT needs to know when you are clicking Call or Bet. If you use the 'Call' or 'Bet' hotkeys within SaT, then it should work fine.

If you want to use the Stars hotkeys that are built-into the Stars client, then SaT has no way of knowing what those hotkeys are. In this case, you need to set up "External VPIP" hotkeys within SaT.

So for example:
Stars 'Call' Hotkey = C
SaT "External VPIP" hotkey = ~C

SaT should automatically add the ~ symbol at the start of the hotkey. This is important.

(12-01-2013, 07:21 PM)wbcpoker Wrote: [ -> ]I am using Pokerstars by the way. I have figured out that if I put PS's hotkey to set bet X amount, and then SaT hotkey to bet it will get the job accomplished, however it would definitley be preferred if I could just bet the hotkey specified amount and have it move out with one keystroke instead of two. Can this be done?

(12-01-2013, 07:27 PM)wbcpoker Wrote: [ -> ]To be 100% clear I am looking to be able to press a key, say "j" and have every time I press j automatically bet 2 big blinds and move the table out. When pressing "k" 3 big blinds are bet and the table is moved from the stack. When pressing "l" 75% of the pot is bet and the table is moved out to the side.

Not sure how to program the hotkeys to enable this.

It depends how you want to do it. Do you want to use the PokerStars hotkeys that are built-into the Stars client? Or are you trying to use the SaT "BetSizeX" hotkeys?

(12-02-2013, 08:26 AM)wbcpoker Wrote: [ -> ]Additionally, I am unable to get some of the hotkeys to work at all. Activate urgent table for example does not bring a table with urgency up. It does bring a table that action is not required on sometimes, and other times it doesnt affect anything. Is there something conflicting with my Stars hotkeys maybe?

You need to first check to make sure that SaT is correctly detecting when action is required. The easiest way to do this is to use 'Move to Grid' = 'When action required' and then Start it up and put one table into the stack. See if it pops out into the grid when it is your turn to act, or if it moves it out too early or not at all.
Hello.

I have been playing some on Titan Poker and thanks to your earlier response I was able to get everything working properly all by myself, hooray! Just wanted to say thanks.
Aaaaaand I spoke too soon.

Having the hotkey issue where tables are not moved out of the stack. I am trying to use preset bet amounts, the hotkey is Betsize 1, 2, 3. When I switch S&T to tile when action is required it works fine, but when entering pot the tables are not moved out. Again, this is on titan poker. We need to let s&t that we are clicking, can we do this with the betsize hotkeys in one stroke?
(12-25-2013, 01:01 PM)wbcpoker Wrote: [ -> ]Aaaaaand I spoke too soon.

Having the hotkey issue where tables are not moved out of the stack. I am trying to use preset bet amounts, the hotkey is Betsize 1, 2, 3. When I switch S&T to tile when action is required it works fine, but when entering pot the tables are not moved out. Again, this is on titan poker. We need to let s&t that we are clicking, can we do this with the betsize hotkeys in one stroke?

Hrmmm... in Advanced Options, there is a checkbox to "Click 'bet' for all BetSize hotkeys"

Do you have that turned on?
Yes, that is turned on. Things have now taken a turn for the worse and I cannot run s&t at all.

It was working well except for the above mentioned betsize hotkey problem. Now it seems to be reading my keyboard incorrectly or something. Was working yesterday, fired it up today and now everytime i hit my hotkey for fold and stack it calls. I tried removing all the hotkeys, still calls. Uninstalled and reinstalled. now when attempting to setup I get to "press F 10 to fold" and sure enough, it calls. Something seems to be mixed up with call/fold.
If this is on iPoker, then its likely because you have your chatbox at the wrong size. Otherwise I need to know what site this is happening on.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker

As for the other issue, yes I have confirmed the bug. Using the advanced option to "Click Bet for BetSize hotkeys" does not move the table to the grid using 'After Entering Pot' mode. I will fix this bug in the next version. Thanks
Pages: 1 2