StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Ipoker support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ElectricLion

Hello,

I would like to know if Ipoker is fully supported in stack nad tile. I used the trial some time ago to test it on pokers stars but decided i didnt need it.
Now on the other hand I am planing to play on ipoker for a while. Unfortunately SAT seems to not recognize my tables at all and nothing works. It may be due to trial ending but I am testing on play money and 1$ tables that should be supported in free mode anyway.

I want to be sure that it works before I buy it now so maybe U can help to solve the problem.

I followed all the guidlines about Ipoker setup.

I set it up correctly and have a chat open.

Please help.
Regards.

Maciej

If your trial period is over, that could be the problem. After that, SaT requires that it find the stakes in the titlebar of the table. Tournament tables don't always display the stakes. Sometimes they do, sometimes not. So SaT cannot reliably find it for tournaments. So tournaments won't work in the 'free' version. Likewise, play money has no stakes in the title bar, so the 'free' version after the trial has expired will not work either.

For cash, you could alternatively try $0.01/$0.02 cash tables. This requires USD $ at the moment, and doesn't support Euro currency with commas instead of decimal point. Next version should support that.

Or, if you click on the Register button and give me your Machine ID, I will extend your trial period another week for you to test.

mumspengar1

hi can I please get help. On ipoker the tables is just totally strange. All my computers tables are lagging then and I cant get power over my mouseklicks so I have to pause the SAT to get it to work again. This only happens on one of my ipokerskins. Titan poker, but works perfectly well on ladbrokes.
(01-30-2015, 04:35 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]hi can I please get help. On ipoker the tables is just totally strange. All my computers tables are lagging then and I cant get power over my mouseklicks so I have to pause the SAT to get it to work again. This only happens on one of my ipokerskins. Titan poker, but works perfectly well on ladbrokes.

Make sure you only have one iPoker site included within SaT

Thefolder

iPoker shasta tables are not detected please fix it

title=[Shasta - 15/30 - 496584802],class=[PTIODEVICE]
(02-02-2015, 06:49 PM)Thefolder Wrote: [ -> ]iPoker shasta tables are not detected please fix it

title=[Shasta - 15/30 - 496584802],class=[PTIODEVICE]

What are Shasta tables?

And what version of the license do you have? Full Stakes or Small Stakes?

Thefolder

Shasta are sitngo freeroll with 0.10c prize pool.
(02-04-2015, 09:07 PM)Thefolder Wrote: [ -> ]Shasta are sitngo freeroll with 0.10c prize pool.

You didn't answer what version of the license you have.

As mentioned on the iPoker help page #6, if you are using the 'Free' version, it won't work for tournaments because they don't display the buyin stakes in the title bar:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker

mp1

(01-30-2015, 10:47 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2015, 04:35 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]hi can I please get help. On ipoker the tables is just totally strange. All my computers tables are lagging then and I cant get power over my mouseklicks so I have to pause the SAT to get it to work again. This only happens on one of my ipokerskins. Titan poker, but works perfectly well on ladbrokes.

Make sure you only have one iPoker site included within SaT

I do only have ipoker_nochat.
But sometimes I play with my other ipoker account on another skin. Is that not possible?
When im pulling ipoker-titan poker up the shortcut button works but my mouse is automaticly hacking on to pull the tables windows to be bigger, so I cant play..

Why is that? Thanks for youre assistance!
(02-05-2015, 04:47 AM)mp1 Wrote: [ -> ]I do only have ipoker_nochat.
But sometimes I play with my other ipoker account on another skin. Is that not possible?
When im pulling ipoker-titan poker up the shortcut button works but my mouse is automaticly hacking on to pull the tables windows to be bigger, so I cant play..

Why is that? Thanks for youre assistance!

It should work with multiple skins at the same time.

The only thing I can think of, is that some skins such as Titan poker have a "widget bar" which causes the tables to be slightly different sizes. This would be the reason why SaT keeps trying to resize your table. Because the sizes of the tables of the two skins don't match.

As mentioned on the iPoker help page, you need to turn off the widget bar. Maybe that will help
Pages: 1 2