StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Winamax table dimension problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've changed to the following layout now that i can trust 888 tables to not sit out. This is my preferred and optimal layout (see below) using 6 slots but it causes this problem (see screen below) with Winamax action buttons not being readable and difficult to use. Should I be using a different site template? shows as winimax_small on my sites list but I wouldn't know how to do this differently. Do I create from sites>>Other?

Sorry to be firing questions at you again I just want to get my optimal setup perfected.

[img][Image: 302ndx1.png][/img]
With thanks in advance

Marc

[settings]
table_width=491
table_height=365
total_slots=6
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=491
slot2y=0
slot3x=0
slot3y=365
slot4x=491
slot4y=365
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=2
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
slot5x=875
slot5y=0
slot6x=875
slot6y=363
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
check_holecard_for_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_session_timer=0
move_888_popups=1
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=1
hotkeys_fire_on_release=1
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=455
gui_y=137
last_tab=
is_reloading=1
version=2.52
v=tr
[sites]
PokerStarsBlack_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EE\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_width=491
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_height=365
PokerStarsBlack_included_fold_color=0x20251
PokerStarsBlack_included_call_color=0x20253
PokerStarsBlack_included_bet_color=0x3036a
number_of_sites=3
included_sites=PokerStarsBlack,Winamax_Small,888PacificPoker
Winamax_Small_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamax Poker\Winamax Poker.exe
Winamax_Small_included_resized_table_width=491
Winamax_Small_included_resized_table_height=365
Winamax_Small_included_fold_color=0x19108a
Winamax_Small_included_call_color=0x19108a
Winamax_Small_included_bet_color=0x19108a
888PacificPoker_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PacificPoker\bin\poker.exe
888PacificPoker_included_resized_table_width=502
888PacificPoker_included_resized_table_height=365
888PacificPoker_included_fold_color=0xcf7e05
888PacificPoker_included_call_color=0xda59
888PacificPoker_included_bet_color=0x782ff
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=7
hotkey1action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey1key=Tab
hotkey2action=Send table to bottom
hotkey2key=Alt
hotkey3action=Activate most urgent table
hotkey3key=Esc
hotkey4action=Keep table in grid
hotkey4key=Insert
hotkey5action=Tile all tables
hotkey5key=F1
hotkey6action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey6key=Tab
hotkey7action=Call + Stack table
hotkey7key=Q
send_table_under_mouse=1
The problem will not go away by choosing 'Other' and creating a custom site profile.

This problem is due to the fact that each poker site uses different proportions and dimensions for their table. You can verify this yourself, without SaT. Resize a PokerStars or 888 table with your mouse. Then try to resize the Winamax table to the same size. Drag the tables over each other. You will find that they will not overlap completely. You can try this with any site.

Each pokersite has slightly different scaling which ends up with these slight differences in proportions. SaT tries to keep the height of the tables consistent, and allows for the widths to vary. This is why you may notice some small gaps between occupied grid slots.

What you probably did was, when creating your new layout, you used a PokerStars table as the base size for your grid slots. So then when you Include each pokersite, SaT tries to resize the table to that Stars size. This is usually fine, unless a site doesn't redraw their table good at its non-standard sizes.

Instead, you can create a new layout again (File -> New Layout) and this time, use a correctly drawn Winamax table as your base size when it asks you to press F7. Then, any sites you Include will attempt to resize to the Winamax size. This may work if Stars and 888 scale and redraw their tables better without chopping off buttons.

Hope that makes sense. That should get you going for now. I might be able to make some changes to help this problem a little. I'll look into them for a future version.
thanks. You are without a doubt the most efficient and diligent customer service provider on the internet Smile Even when you are moving house and offline you still produce results Smile
Thanks. I try my best to make sure the software is in a workable form. So in this case with a new update and some bugs that affect people, I really try to get a working product out, then I can relax. I don't want to set an unreachable standard that I can't live up to though. I am just one person. Wink