StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problem with FTP stealing Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, im sitting HU tables at FTP/Stars and sitting 6max tables at 888.

What ends up happening is I will be grinding a few tables of 888 in the grid, ill get some HU action on FTP and the HU table will move from stack to the Grid. Once this happens my 888 tables will never come in front of the FTP HU table and I have to stop SaT and manually re-arrange the table setup.

If I get Stars HU action there are no problems.

In FTP preferences, I have turned off Display Table on Action for FTP, is there any other settings I need to change?

Thanks.
Maybe SaT isn't detecting that action is required on the 888 tables. Are you certain this is working? Use 'Move to Grid' = 'When Action Required', and an 888 table in the stack. It should move out of the stack and into the grid when it is your turn to act (really when the fold button is visible). Test this on all of your sites and make sure the tables move out at the correct time, and not early or late.
Hey I tried Move to Grid = When Action Required.

I played 888/stars together and had no problem, I have new tables in slot 2, Stack slot 1. When i open the tables to buyin the table goes to Slot 2, i play the first hand and the table will move to slot 1 and everything runs smooth and fine.

The problem only happens when I add in the FTP tables. The new tables come up into slot 2, I buyin and play 1 hand then they are moved to Slot 1, then when it is FTP turn for action, the FTP table will come to the front of the stack, I will fold/call or Bet and the table will just stay there blocking vision to all other tables.
When it is your turn to act on the FTP table, the table comes to the top of the stack only? Why doesn't it move out into the grid? Thats what its supposed to do if you have Move to Grid = Action Required.

Unless you only have 2 slots total and slot2 has a new table in it?

I want you to test with 1 FTP table, put it in the stack, leave slot2 open, and see if the FTP table moves out of the stack and into slot2 at the correct time. And then if it will move back to the stack correctly (and stay there) when you click Fold.