StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Any option to see previous table in stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello is there any option to see previous table in stack?
You can try the hotkey for "Send Table to Bottom"
Yes i use that hot key

But the next table comes up not the previous

What i want is to go back to previous table
There is no way to specifically go back to the previous table. All the 'Send Table to Bottom' hotkey does is move a table to the bottom of the stack.

So

If you acted on a table, and then another table popped to the top, if you send this new table to the bottom, then you should then see the previous table. However, SaT will be constantly popping tables to the top of the stack so its unlikely that you will see it for long.

Why do you want to do this? You are the first to ever ask about it, so I don't know how much demand there is.

Similar question.

I like to take notes / mark hands for review ... it is difficult when the table immediately goes to stack and when you bring it back (with hotkey) it often goes pretty quick back. Is there an alternative method.

Thanks
(12-18-2013, 05:01 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Similar question.

I like to take notes / mark hands for review ... it is difficult when the table immediately goes to stack and when you bring it back (with hotkey) it often goes pretty quick back. Is there an alternative method.

Thanks

You need to first determine how/why the table is going back to the stack. Are you sending a "Stack" hotkey? Are you clicking Fold? Are you using End Of Hand detection?

Once you know why the table is going back to the stack, even when you bring it back out with a hotkey, then we can figure out how to keep it there.

Of course, you can always use a "Keep table in grid" hotkey which will prevent it from going to the stack altogether until you toggle that hotkey off again.
Actually i am facing some problem in rebuy sngs

Pop up is a major problem so everytime other tables comes up i need to send tables back at the bottom unless i see that pop up on that table where i need to act

so if we can have option to see previous table so that we can put it out of stack or close pop up it will help

This happen on a new table where before we can act it goes into the stack

Please do something about the auto close pop

What pop up? And on what site?

Why don't you put New Tables into the grid? If the popup only happens on new tables, then you can put New Tables into the grid, close the popup, take your seat, and then put the table in the stack yourself when everything is ready.
180s 3r on stars

when i want to rebuy at start a pop up window get behind the active table

will try the new table at grid option , i hope that will solve the problem