StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Two questions about what the software can do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Stackandtiler Durden

I want the software to do two things for me -

1) I want it not to keep moving tables back from the grid, I want them to stay where they are once they get moved into the grid no matter what happens.
I usually 2 or 3 table so I don't need them thrown around, I like the table to stay in place

2) I want a table which wants action to stop stealing the focus from the one I'm watching which is already waiting for my action (I have tables overlapping on my grid so that's really annoying to me). I want it to wait patiently in the background till I'm done on the one I was thinking about

Is it possible to set the software up that way?

Mind you, the poker clients have already been told not to steal focus so it's all SaT's doing.

I could do something like that if I stopped SaT once the table were up and running, but I like SaT's "activate on mouse over" feature too much for that.

(12-21-2013, 12:26 AM)Stackandtiler Durden Wrote: [ -> ]I want the software to do two things for me -

1) I want it not to keep moving tables back from the grid, I want them to stay where they are once they get moved into the grid no matter what happens.
I usually 2 or 3 table so I don't need them thrown around, I like the table to stay in place

There are 3 times where tables will move from the grid back to the stack:

1. when you click Fold with the mouse
2. when you send a "Stack" hotkey
3. if the End of Hand is detected

So the first thing to do is determine when/how the tables are moving back to the stack in your play. #1 is enabled by default so if you didn't mess with any settings, then this is likely the culprit. Turn off 'Left mouse click detection' in Advanced Options, and this will stop that.

Quote:2) I want a table which wants action to stop stealing the focus from the one I'm watching which is already waiting for my action (I have tables overlapping on my grid so that's really annoying to me). I want it to wait patiently in the background till I'm done on the one I was thinking about

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, SaT should already do this

Quote:I could do something like that if I stopped SaT once the table were up and running, but I like SaT's "activate on mouse over" feature too much for that.

Well this is could be your problem. If you are using the "Activate table under mouse" feature, then obviously any table you mouse over is going to steal focus from another table that is currently active and waiting for you.

Okay, what you said fixed #1. Thank you!

#2, however, is not working properly - at least not when it comes to ipoker.

I have ran two poker clients and recorded it in high def, it's a 13.4 megabytes file. Can I send it to you over email with the exact timestamp of the examples of the problem?
(12-21-2013, 01:55 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]#2, however, is not working properly - at least not when it comes to ipoker.

I have ran two poker clients and recorded it in high def, it's a 13.4 megabytes file. Can I send it to you over email with the exact timestamp of the examples of the problem?

Yeah

support (at) stackandtile (dot) com

Video sent.