StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am encountering a couple problems. I have S&T set to stack and tile after entering pot. It seems that when I am calling a bet the tables sometimes are moved back into the stack. Also, when I check, they are sometimes moved into the stack. I am in these pots, and am not sure why they're moving back into the stack. Ideas?

Also, can you please link me to the latest update? I have not been able to find it!

Thank you!
(12-25-2013, 05:18 AM)wbcpoker Wrote: [ -> ]I am encountering a couple problems. I have S&T set to stack and tile after entering pot. It seems that when I am calling a bet the tables sometimes are moved back into the stack. Also, when I check, they are sometimes moved into the stack. I am in these pots, and am not sure why they're moving back into the stack. Ideas?

What site does this happen on? And does it happen when clicking check/call with the mouse? Or with using a 'Call' hotkey?

Quote:Also, can you please link me to the latest update? I have not been able to find it!

The link is always the same, just click the Download link on the homepage and it will take you to a page where you can download.