StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: carbon fold problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

carbon tables make me wait until action is required for me to be able to fold rather then send it to stack and fold if table is in grid when hand starts or if i have stay in grid hotkey on for the table. all it does send it to stack without clicking the fold circle for me so it has to come back to the grid for me to fold it a second time, or just have to click the actual tiny fold circle or wait for action to fold hand using hotkey fold plus stack. its trnys and playing on winning and thats perfectly fine. is there anything i can do to get this fixed or combat this? thanks
Ok so the problem is that it is not clicking on the pre-action Fold checkbox that appears before it is actually your turn to act.

On most sites, I have been able to successfully have SaT click the pre-action Fold checkbox. Usually it requires that the checkbox location be in the same spot on the table as the real Fold button. You are using the built-in Merge settings right? What is listed in your Sites list within SaT?

I will have to look into this and see if I can find whats going wrong.

yes, that's the problem. i am using the bring to front and the show "allin" betting controls like the supported sites indicates. MergeMid and WinningPoker.
Should be fixed in v 2.56. I didn't have to remove the feature to click Check on the popup when you can Check for free instead of Fold